Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving

I last blogged while waiting for D to show up in my office on Wednesday - the last sex before the dry spell of the long Thanksgiving weekend. She arrived on time, but we had little more than an hour. With D, though, that is time for plenty of action. Much of it was straight fucking on the couch, but I also ate her out in the chair, she sat on my face, and I fucked her on the desk. Wednesday was the first anniversary of her father's death, and it felt good to give her something else to think about, and remember, on that day.

Since then, nothing, neither intra- nor extra-marital. But the week ahead should compensate. I had planned to see L on Monday, F on Tuesday and Wednesday, and D on Friday. L, however, has cried off on the grounds that she will still have her period, a fact that would certainly not deter me at all, but may her. So I will probably end up moving F to Monday and trying to fit L in later in the week.

Sex during menstruation has always pleased me very much, and I find it bizarre how squeamish men and women are about it. D by now accepts my acceptance of it, my delight in it. A has a little more of the Puritan about her, so the laundry issues bother her. A, however, has announced that she is going to take a break from fucking me, while she sorts out her feelings in relation to her husband, and adjusts to my new recruits. With her, the blood has only once really been in flow, the last time we were together at the Herald Square Hotel. That was a rather complicated day, as I had just been with K in my office for a little lunchtime cunt-eating and fucking, and A spotted K leaving.

Back to menstruation, though: besides the prettiness of blood, and the fun to be had smearing it on bodies, it represents fertility. C, now post-menopausal, no longer bleeds, and it is hard not to connect that to her depressed libido. Fucking, and perhaps even more going down on a woman during her period, expresses as fully as possible my complete devotion to her cunt, her body, her sexual self. D's friends are horrified, and I think she has still not told them the bloodiest stories of all. I will have to see to what extent L is herself deterred by her bleeding, and how much is just her being protective of me, assuming that I would be deterred.

No comments:

Post a Comment