Yesterday afternoon with L was wonderful. This afternoon I will be with D for what is our standard Friday afternoon party at the Kew Motor Inn. That ought to be enough, but rather foolhardily I contracted to visit F in her apartment this morning at 9.00 am for an hour or so. I am very glad I did, though, as F turns out to be a really amazing fuck.
F is 45, a single mother, a handsome woman with lust shining in her eyes. I met her for the first time yesterday morning at Starbucks and we talked and were clearly attracted to each other. But when she proposed this morning I was initially hesitant, as we would not have very long, and I don't like first times to be rushed. But that lust won out, and so this morning I turned up at her door to find her wearing nothing but a lacy bodysuit, and after brief kissing and a little going down on her, I put on a condom and we fucked.
Fingering her cunt before fucking, I realized that I was in for something special, as she squeezed my finger with her cunt-muscles very tightly. And the grip of her cunt when I first penetrated was amazing, and she came almost straight away - and then so did I, or at least that was how it felt. In many ways it was like first fucking L yesterday, and I was a little nervous about whether or not I would stay hard - but there was really no problem. So we carried on fucking, and she came again, and also a little later helped herself with her hand to another orgasm.
The fucking was very intimate, very friendly, very honest. Also very good indeed. We broke off and F sucked my cock a little, and then I fingered her - thumbed, rather - and then we fucked again, this time from behind, which was again very good. And then I went back on top and after a lot of varied cock- and cunt-work, including a display of those muscles, I eventually came. It was as good a first time fuck as you could hope for. As good or better than with L yesterday, though the mood or emotional tone was very different with L and that makes a difference also to the sex. L is at some deep level sad that she must find satisfaction outside her marriage; F is a single woman, though a mother, who might like a partner but who loves to fuck.
Impersonal, meaningless, casual sex? Casual, yes, in some sense. Meaningless, only in the sense that all pleasure pursued for the sake of the pleasure itself is meaningless. But impersonal, not at all. F and I locked eyes as I first entered her, and we were always acknowledging and accepting each other. This was true also with L yesterday, though again the difference in emotional context made that more melancholy.
Am I really stretching myself a little thin? Both with L and with F, I have felt a little less confident, and in both cases the urgency of their need rather overwhelmed me at first. Both have these really amazing cunts, that work on my cock. Both had me coming very quickly, though in both cases I could stay hard and so that was not really a problem. Well, maybe this is a trend with me - we shall see how things go with D this afternoon.
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment