Saturday, November 11, 2006

Size matters

J's vastness is integral to her sexual appeal. Fucking her hard from behind, in our favoured manner, with her kneeling on the edge of the bed and me standing behind her, she looks magnificent; and when pounding her, all her flesh registers the impact. It is extremely sexy.

In not much more than an hour we fucked a lot, and I also went down on her for a little while. But rather like A, J often wants to get me inside her as soon as possible. So fucking was definitely the main item on the agenda. Because of her size, J is very easy to fuck hard. Whatever vestigial nervousness or anxiety about causing pain while fucking remains in me - the whole business of penetration and pain is a complicated one - is bracketed off with J because she is huge and resilient. And she always responds to an increase in forcefulness with enthusiasm. This is true of D too, but somehow that seems different, though I am not sure I can explain why. With D, the thrill is going beyond the limits of what she can take; with J it is rather than there are no limits to what she can take. That is, however, a glib way of describing the contrast - but I can do no better now.

J moved fully on to the bed and I fucked her again from behind, with her lying down. That too always works very well with her, and she told me she was about to come. I asked if she wanted to aim at coming together, but she came before I could quite reach climax, so that did not happen. I came shortly after her, though, and then we were done.

Chatting briefly afterwards, J told me that she is now much more sensitized to the sexiness of men who vaguely resemble me - the grey, slender, scholarly types. The same is true for me - I notice and register the sexual appeal of fat women more than I did before. I feel sorry for men who are incapable of stretching their sexuality in this direction, as women of J's vastness are deeply sexy. I freely admit that I was hesitant and a little bewildered with J at the start, and I suppose that other men never get beyond that (or never even get that far). They are missing a lot.

2 comments:

  1. And what does all of this say about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It says what it says. It is a record of pleasures, mostly shared. Moral judgements are outside the scope of the blog, as are enquiries into my psychology.

    ReplyDelete