Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Office hours with D

On Tuesday D came to my office at around 1.15 and stayed for an hour and a half or so. At the very end, when I had been on the cusp of coming for what seemed like a very long time, and maybe had come in her ass already - but sometimes it is difficult to tell - D jerked me off, while I was sitting on the couch. I have always liked handjobs, and those little handjob clips on porn sites on the internet are one of the few porn clips I enjoy at all. I came a lot, spraying some sperm up onto my upper chest, while more just gushed out and ran down over D's hand and my cock into my pubic hair.

The volume of sperm suggested that I had not come at all earlier when I was fucking D in the ass - but I had a few dry orgasmic spasms when she was sucking my cock and when I was fucking her ass, and at one point her ass suddenly became much slicker and wetter, which is hard to explain. But who knows, or really cares?

The handjob was a highlight, as was D sitting on my face while I lay on the floor. She comes very quickly that way. We fucked on the couch, on the floor, on the desk. At this point, all concern with hygienic separation of vaginal and anal intercourse has vanished with D, and she has never had any problems as a result, so clearly there is a certain amount of scare-mongering going on. It is fun to switch back and forth between fucking her ass and her cunt.

As all this was going on in my office with colleagues around, we were forced to be fairly quiet. But there is something rather enjoybale about that too - it imposes a kind of discipline that makes it easier to concentrate on sensations, as if the energy that would be used up expressing those sensations vocally has nowhere to go but into an increased attention on the sensations that cannot be so expressed.

Late last night, when C and I were in bed, we fucked. It took her longer than usual to come, which was good, but at that point I was still some way short of coming myself. I fucked her for a while longer, and that was great, but at some point it was quite clear that really she just wanted it to be over. Nothing is quite such an anti-aphrodisiac as that, though I also think it is quite reasonable from her point of view. She had come, she wasn't going to come again, she was happy to lie there for a while, but not for ever - all this is perfectly sensible and mature. But fuck sensible and mature! I just wanted to carry on sweating over her, fucking away for as long as it took, or longer. She really just wanted to go to sleep. Thus it is that a long-established marriage that is probably far better than average in sexual terms is nevertheless not much good at all. I can't imagine preferring to go to sleep than to continue fucking, though I can imagine falling asleep while fucking (and I think did that with D once when she was staying over at the XXXXX Hotel nearby).

Today, Wednesday, nothing is happening. Tomorrow, however, should be an interesting day, if things turn out as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment