Today was Z's last day in New York.
K came to visit me in my office at lunchtime, and after a few niceties she lay back on my desk while I sat in the chair and ate her out. Then we fucked for a long while, chatting amiably and occasionally surrendering to the intensity of sensation. I did not come, and afterwards I cleaned myself up and set off to meet A at a nearby hotel.
I had not told A about seeing K, but apparently she spotted her somewhere on XXXth Avenue, as she asked me immediately if I had just been with her. So I 'fessed up to that. Assigned a tiny room, A and I made spectacular use of it over the next two hours, principally fucking but also in a fine blowjob and, at the end, a couple of successive orgasms for her when I went down on her and fingered her at the same time.
Regular readers will be bored by this, but I feel it necessary to say again that A is the most intelligent, responsive, reactive, interesting fuck I have ever had.
Thursday, November 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Better, but I liked the first layout the best.
ReplyDelete