D - who took me to the airport - kindly picked me up on my return. Not knowing where else to go, we stopped in the Kew Motor Inn parking lot for some heavy non-fucking action on the way into Manhattan. Non-fucking? Well, D had her period, and while that has not stopped us before, on this occasion we had little time and I was on my way back to the bosom of my family, so the problems associated with cleaning up after a bloody fuck in the back of D's Pacifica seemed insurmountable.
D got her orgasm all the same, straddling my leg and rubbing her cunt and clit against me while I pinched her nipples and we kissed. And then she gave me a wonderful blowjob, at the end of which I came profusely in her mouth. And then she drove me the rest of the way home.
Transport, then, in both senses - from A to B and from here in the mundane world of sensation to that strange orgasmic realm that D in particular is good at giving me access to. But she did, afterwards, laying her head on my shoulder, manage to leave a large semen stain on my shoulder, which C noticed when I got home and took off my jacket. I passed it off as an in-flight accident of some sort.
That night C was game to be fucked, and I was able to keep her coming for a good while, fucking her precisely. Then I finished up in her from behind. So I had a magnificent extra-marital blowjob and a fine intra-marital fuck in the space of just a few hours. A good way to come home.
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment