Wednesday, November 29, 2006

F is for . . .

fucking, mainly - but also face-sitting, and fingering. I spent two-and-a-half hours with F today, just about all that time spent in one sexual activity or another. F is insatiable, and had spent much of the morning masturbating, or so she said, while waiting for me to show up. This did not seem to have depleted her in any way, and we were very soon fucking, on much the same pattern as yesterday - me on top for a long while, then fucking side-to-side, and then a full exchange of places, with F on top indulging herself as she liked. From that we lapsed slowly into lying down again - no, but there was also some fucking sitting up before that. Anyway, then she gave me a blowjob, and then a slippery handjob using lotion, which made me come. All of that, by the clock, took around an hour-and-a-quarter.

After a really rather brief respite, F sucked me hard again, and we fucked some more, including a long spell from behind. Then what happened? I am not sure of the order, exactly, but F sat on my face for a while, then sat on my cock some more, and then we swapped places and I went back on top until I softened up. I intended to leave at that point, but the temptation to go down on her was too great, so I then spent a good while licking and sucking her clit, tongue-fucking her, and then fingering her. She took over the clit-work, using her hand, while I continued to fuck her with two, then three, and then four fingers. She came once or twice, and by this time I was game to fuck her again, which I did vigorously until I came inside her.

In the two-and-a-half hours, I would estimate the down time at no more than fifteen minutes. D is the only other woman I fuck who can maintain this kind of relentless pace, and it is quite draining physically. Now, I could just put my head down on my desk and sleep. But after a little rest, I would be happy to do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment