I met L, a very beautiful Iranian woman, for lunch, after which we walked to the Liberty Inn, and checked into Room 303. Though I would have liked to go slow, her need was altogether too great, and so within a very short time - after just a brief bout of oral - we were fucking. I was amazed at the grip of her cunt on my cock, how strongly she arched up to me, sucking me in. It was incredibly erotic, and she made me come very quickly - something that really does not happen to me these days. But perhaps because it was rather dragged out of me and anyway I was having such a good time, I stayed hard enough to continue fucking for a good while. Then we rested a little, I went down on her, and then we fucked again, though she did briefly suck my cock before I put the second condom on. At some point while resting, though, I lay on my front and she sat on me and massaged my back, and then we swapped places, and I worked on her, ending up with my thumb in her cunt. It was that, in fact, that led directly into the next fuck.
The next fuck, even though it lacked the urgency of the first, was really more spectacular, as we talked and joked, lost ourselves in fucking, talked more, and so on, for a long, long time. I have given up worrying too much about orgasms, my own or anyone else's, as they are in a way a distraction from the pleasure of the moment, but it did seem that L had quite a few over the course of the afternoon, both fucking and when I went down on her. She also described the sex as the best she had ever had, which I took with a pinch of salt but I suspect was the truth.
L is remarkably beautiful. She is tall, slim, her body is very well toned, her skin is practically flawless, she moves well, is highly sexual, has a very lively, active cunt, strong muscles, good hips, long legs; altogether a woman who if she were in bed next to me every night and was game, I would be jumping all over. Her husband has no interest in her at all. He will not fuck her even when she begs, turns down blowjobs, has no desire for her and regards her sexual needs as crazy. And yet, quite clearly, she longs for him to desire her, and doubts her own desirability because of his lack of interest. Perhaps he is gay, perhaps he is simply asexual, or perhaps he finds her sexual desire improper because of some strange views about women, and so denies sex to her to punish her for those desires. It is so sad, and so strange. But perhaps it is not that unusual, as there are many similarities between L's situation and A's. A, however, is fucking me and other men pretty much at will; L is still very hesitant, and although she had a very good time today, she says she does not want a repeat performance until the spring! We shall see about that.
Thursday, November 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment