Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A in the afternoon

A picked me up and we drove over to the Kew, which we have been to just once before together, though I have by now been there countless times with D.

Once undressed we made out briefly and then fell to fucking, which was - as always with A - drawn-out and varied. A has had a recurrence of bladder problems and at one point, when I was standing and she was lying on the edge of the bed, she told me I was banging her too hard. But apart from that, we were unrestrained, and she helped herself with her hand to a long, intense orgasm while I was fucking her.

We carried on fucking after that for a while, and then at some point, when I was raised up on my arms and working the head of my cock back and forth and around in the entrance of her cunt, she began moving her hips and grabbing at my cock with her cunt-muscles in a way that I have never felt before. I would say that within twenty strokes she had me coming, so I buried my cock as deep as I could and let her milk me dry. I am not sure exactly what it was she was doing, and neither, it turned out, was she; I think it was the combination of pelvic movements and internal squeezing combined with the angle of the head of my cock in the first part of her cunt that produced the intensity of sensation and the immediate slide into orgasm. Definitely worth trying to reproduce some time.

After that we lay and chatted, partly about her relationship with her husband. And then she sucked my cock, for a very long time. I never ejaculated, though several times I thought I was on the brink of that, but I had a couple of my trademark 'dry' orgasms, the last of which was climactic in the sense that afterwards I felt entirely spent, and my cock softened up. I think I would have come fully, that is ejaculated, if I had been jerked off for long enough, fast enough. But I honestly don't care, and I felt completely satisfied when, after a quick shower, we left.

Though every other woman has her charms, A is the most complete sexual partner and companion that I have. If I were to be restricted to just one woman (besides C, my wife, I mean) I would choose her. For the sex is amazing, and she is remarkable. Z is the other truly remarkable person I have met who appears in this blog, and Z is much more beautiful than A. But Z is in the south, or the southwest, or anyway somewhere too far away to enter into this calculation.

No comments:

Post a Comment