Monday, May 22, 2006

An uneventful weekend

A weekend with nothing but the wife, and not a lot of activity on that front either. On Saturday morning C came back from a run hot and sweaty, which I like, and offered to let me fuck her from behind standing up which I did for a while. She was pretty tight but good. After a while we moved to the bed for standard fucking with me on top.

Today will be more fun. C is out running fight now and maybe will return for another sweaty fuck in a little while. This afternoon I am meeting A for three hours or so in a hotel room. A has complained a little about soreness after our sessions, so perhaps I will keep the hard grinding to a minimum and spend a lot of time eating her out, and also rimming, which I haven't done yet but which she says she likes a lot. I think with A we will get round to anal at some point, as she isn't totally against the idea - but she is a small woman so it may be that it can never be anything but painful for her.

Beyond today things look pretty empty - but I am planning to spend at least a few hours with D on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment