I really need to slow down. It is Saturday morning, and I am losing track of the goings-on of the the last couple of days. A blunt summary - I went over and fucked J on Thursday morning, then went to work for a while, then met A and spent three hours or so fucking her in a hotel, then went home, had phone sex with D late at night, hosted K for three and a half hours or so here at home on Friday morning, had a quickie (little fucking, went down on her and made her come, then fucked her in the ass) with D around 6.45 pm, and then went back to D again at midnight and spent approaching eight hours fucking, sucking, ass-fucking, napping.
A is in town, and maybe I will hook up with her somehow today, tonight , or tomorrow. And she is due over here on Monday morning. I am supposed to see D again Tuesday, J on Wednesday. Thursday looks free at the moment, and then my wife comes home on Friday.
The wonders of Craigslist and Lavalife! Mainly Craigslist - the source for J, K, and A. Lavalife has only ever yielded D, but she is the closest thing to a perfect mistress one could want, though a little clingy these days. But I think A is set to surpass her in almost every department. And A is a lot smarter, which makes a difference not just when one is between bouts but also during them.
Two physical types more different than J and A would be difficult to imagine. A might weigh under 100 lbs, J approaching 250. K, though on the plump side, is the youngest, at 25. D and A are both 45, J a few years younger than that. D is the wildest, the most voracious - but only with me. A, on the other hand, is working her way through all the plausible seeming men she can find, and contemplating women too.
And what the hell am I up to? A liar, a cheat, and an adulterer - but happy. I used to be honest, loyal, and faithful - and depressed.
Saturday, May 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment