So shortly after the kids left for school D came by, and stayed for a little under six hours. Lots of oral sex, lots of fucking, toast and coffee, more oral, more fucking. The most intense part for me was the blowjobs - two separate times when I sat up and spread my legs and D lay between them and went to work on my cock. She is far and away the best I have ever had. I didn't ejaculate either time, but had a whole series of the shuddering, dry orgasms that seems to have become almost standard when she sucks my cock. I go pretty crazy.
Fairly early on I was fucking her and pulled out to come on her, and only half-came. Then I jerked off a bit and she asked me to come on her face. Now I don't really get the facial cumshot as a piece of pornography, and I have never wanted to do it, or asked to do it. But D asked me, and I obliged, and immediately found it very erotic - I came a lot, in her eyes and nose and mouth, on her neck, in her hair. I think we will both remember that for a long time.
I came again later in her ass.
But that was it for Tuesday, and today (Wednesday) I have had nothing but phone sex with D this morning. Really, it is already Thursday, and K will be here in a few hours for a little session before she and I go to work. Meanwhile M, who I have not had any contact with for a couple of months at least, found me on IM and we then chatted on the phone for a while. She is running a string of guys for casual sex, but as she doesn't fuck it is all 'making out', as she puts it, ie jerking them off, kissing, having them go down on her, blowing them, etc. She never orgasms except when masturbating, but I don't think she is demanding enough of these guys. I suspect she is like K: she takes a long time to come, finds it a bit difficult to relax, is a little shy at just taking what she needs. If I could have a go at her, I would show her what can reasonably be expected of a guy, what level of attention and devotion is possible, how much I enjoy going down on a woman and eating her out, and so on. All the things that J and D and A and K have learned from me.
K, in an e-mail, told me that she has a threesome set for next week, so I will have to quiz her about that and report back. She will be fun for the guys, but I am worried that she won't have too much fun herself. Still, she is obviously out to experience everything she can, and this is surely an experience for her, however it turns out.
The sky is just beginning to lighten to the east, so it really is Thursday. That means that my temporary single parent existence will come to an end tomorrow with C's return. I don't know when she and I will get to fuck, but I hope I can turn it into something special, using the 'long abstinence' as an excuse to indulge in a lot more foreplay, or afterplay, ie to begin the task of spicing the sex up between us as much as can be done without raising suspicions.
Friday I am set to see J for a couple of hours in the morning. So the tally for the last week and a bit will be, if I remember everything:
Thursday morning - J
Thursday afternoon - A
Friday morning - K
Friday night/Saturday morning - D
Saturday lunchtime - A
Sunday morning - D
Monday morning - A
Tuesday morning - D
Wednesday - nothing but phone sex with D
Thursday morning - K
Friday morning - J
This, I am pretty sure, is the busiest I have ever been.
Thursday, May 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment