Friday, May 19, 2006

Hard to keep up

Right, so now it is late on Friday. K came here on Thursday morning and we had a couple of hours together, but she was obviously a bit tense and so not able to orgasm even though I worked fairly hard at that, orally. But a lot of good fucking all the same, and an entirely honest and delightful time.

This morning I went to see J and we had a great time - exceptional fucking, especially from behind. I also spent a while sucking and licking her clit, which was a lot of fun. But it was the fucking that was spectacular this morning - she can take a lot of pounding. I am slightly concerned that there is some deep and disturbing reason why I find it preferable to fuck her from behind, but as she enjoys that at lot and I think that is also the only position in which she has come from fucking with me, perhaps there is no issue here.

A little shopping, and then home to await C, who arrived in time for us to have a really good fuck before the kid came home from school. Me on top, then her on top, some cocksucking, more fucking, eventually a big ejaculatory orgasm in her mouth. I love her, which is not true of anyone else I fuck. She comes easily from fucking, which is also not true of anyone else, really, though A approximates. Today I had a continuous low-level orgasm with her, and I suppose there were times when I was holding back - but also times when I was actively seeking to spray. Net result - little orgasms, some ejaculations, at least according to C who said she could taste my come, and what I thought was pretty much the final orgasm and ejaculation. But then I was still hard and wanted more, and C kindly jerked me off, sucked me, and I came again, a lot. Kept coming too when jerked off some more. Very intense, strange, deep, powerful. Love does make a difference.

I would look for more tonight, but jetlag has deprived me of that chance. Still, I hope we will fuck some more over the weekend. And then A on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment