I had everything in place to go spend a couple of hours with A this evening - but her husband suddenly decided to stick around with her rather than head home to the suburbs. So that was our plans stymied. Now we must wait until Monday - not very long, but still frustrating when you are both having such a good time.
A is now my favorite fuck. But I shall not be telling D that any time soon. J, sensibly, does not ask what the hell else I am up to, and K is similarly uninquisitive, though I think she would enjoy hearing about my various adventures and experiences.
A will be the best person to talk to of all, I think. She has really only been active as a liar, cheat and adulterer (LCA) since January, but she is certainly clocking up the adventures and experiences. Perhaps, depending on how things develop, I will ask her to contribute to the blog, as she has a lot to say. And the woman's side of the market is quite different.
The asymmetry between men and women in the straight sections of CL, in Lavalife, Ashley Madison, and so on, is colossal. A post by a woman on CL's Casual Encounters will probably generate hundred responses. A post by a man may produce none at all. So it is a market in which women hold most of the advantages. But the number of women who are pursuing no-strings-attached (NSA) sexual adventure is relatively small, so it may be that the majority of men who are reading posts and responding to them will get nowhere at all. Yet I have been moderately lucky - and with A at least there are a fair few others who have been so too. But J has hooked up with no-one but me, nor K, nor D. So A may be the anomaly.
I am extremely tired - up most of the night with D, in a nearby hotel. I think the level of sexual activity is also draining, though I have not come all that much; not at all with J on Thursday morning, and only once with A on Thursday afternoon; not with K on Friday morning, but once with D on Friday evening and then again with D on Saturday early; then with A at lunchtime today (Saturday). Keeping an erection has been pretty straightforward, with judicious dosages of Viagra on a background of Cialis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment