Sunday, May 14, 2006

Sunday morning drive-by

The cancellation of my Saturday evening with A threatened to leave me without sex from Saturday luncthtime until Monday morning, when A is due to visit me at home. But D came to the rescue with one of her special Sunday morning drive-bys. She leaves home at some ungodly hour and picks me up; we drive to a spot and park; we get in the back. Today we began with cocksucking, which D excels at, and I had a couple of dry orgasms. Then we fucked for a while, then I went down on her, then we fucked a bit more, I went down on her again, and then we rested. I was inclined to leave it at that but D wanted to suck my cock some more and make me ejaculate; she didn't manage that, but in the course of trying I had a bunch more orgasms and she got so turned on that she asked me to go down on her again. Once she had come, I fucked her, and pulled out at the last second to spray all over her belly. Then of course I had to lick up my sperm and swap it with her. All extremely hot stuff, as always with D.

So now it is 10.30 am on Sunday, and with nothing else set up, the next fucking I do will almost certainly be A tomorrow morning. That, I predict, will be a lot of fun. Right now, I need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment