Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sunday morning update

A very pleasant chat with Z on Thursday, in the park. Nothing sexual at all, though we talked about sex a certain amount.

Friday I spent the afternoon with D at the Kew Motor Inn. As always, this was incredibly intense, unbelievably pleasurable, and just about indescribable. A catalogue of sexual acts that occurred during the three hours doesn't really tell much about the way that times like these feel, for me and for her. I am sure that a good part of the etiology of my addiction to sex is that, while it is going on, I am not thinking. With D that is true in the most complete way, as at moments I become pure sensation - merely a consciousness of sensation and the sensation itself.

The catalogue tells a little, though, so here it is: kissing, groping, undressing, nipple sucking, fingering, and then a first fuck with D lying on her back on the bed, me standing at the foot of the bed fucking her with her legs up in the air; then I went down on her, eating her out until she came, and then backed off just enough to let me carry on working her clit, until she came again; she was juddering and shaking with orgasmic spasms so I put my cock in her to feel them - amazing; then we fucked for a while, her legs way up and me trying to work as deep as I could - we looked great in the mirror on the wall alongside the bed - and edging right up to orgasm myself, and if I did not spray some seed inside her, that is the way it felt nevertheless, so I knew it was going to be a day for multiple serial orgasms, whether ejaculatory or not; then I think we took a break and smoked some pot.

I am vague as to the order of things once we were stoned, and I am sure there are things missing from memory altogether. But still, I am confident about the following: an incredible blowjob, divided into two parts by D needing a break to rest her lips and tongue, to drink some water, to smoke a cigarette; a lot more fucking, including more face-to-face with me on top, from behind while she lay on her front, and I think also with her on top; I ate her out in the chair, she came at me when I was lying on the floor and drove me crazy with kisses and a handjob; I went down on her on the bed again and told her I was going to fuck her ass, which I did - D bent forwards over the edge of the bed, me standing behind her pounding at her ass, which felt absolutely incredible. Again, I cannot be sure what exactly was happening in terms of ejaculation, but I felt like I was coming almost continuously, releasing seed into her with every stroke, and I am inclined to think that I was ejaculating a certain amount as her asshole became slicker and slicker. All of this was reflected in the mirror on the wall - D prone face down on the bed, me behind her working my cock in her ass, feeling all the angles, the pressure on the head of my cock and the upper shaft. A perfect ass-fuck in every way, but it did not end with a spectacular explosive climax; I tired, and she tired, and it subsided into something more gentle, which was very touching.

On Saturday I wrote to D recapping some of the previous day's highlights and pondering this whole multiple/continuous orgasm phenomenon, the orgasm/ejaculation distinction, mainly in relation to the blowjob that D gave me, which was really one of the best ever (and readers will know that if very high praise indeed!). Her is what I wrote to her:

Yesterday: well the pot is obviously good sex pot in terms of sharpening sensation. I felt lots of things I had never felt before, especially during the BLOWJOB(S) and the ass-fucking. I like that room, with the high bed, and I do hope that you remember for ever the afternoon of XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, and the sight of us in the mirror - you bent over the bed, me behind you fucking your ass, working all the angles, getting in deep, thinking about nothing but my cock in your asshole, feeling nothing but you shuddering and shifting around, your wet asshole gripping the head of my cock. I have no idea how much I came, but as you seemed to get wetter and slicker, I think I was probably pulsing seed into you, lubricating your asshole for my cock. Who knows?

That one, spectacular ass-fuck would have made the whole afternoon, the whole day, wonderful. But then we had all the other amazing pleasures as well. When we talked on the phone and I asked if you wanted me to check in and go up to the room ahead of you, I was remembering times that we have done that before, and that you said that you liked it. It means that the second we are together we can kiss, grab each other, rip our clothes off, whatever, instead of the waiting in the bar, for the elevator. But yesterday was fun too; once we kissed it was like the beginning of an eruption, and I needed everything all at once - your lips, your breasts, your cunt. I needed immediately to be eating your cunt, fucking you, sucking your nipples.

Once we were naked, we went into fucking almost right away, remember? Me standing at the foot of the bed, you lying with your legs up in the air. You were tight, and I pointed out to you that this was the way we fucked for the first time, in my office, with you lying back on my desk, and me standing, grabbing your hips and sliding you around until you were in just the right place for me to fuck you the way I wanted. That was a great first fuck, yes? And at some point, of course, I had to stop fucking you so that I could devour your cunt for the first time.

So I ate you out a bunch of times, and at least a couple of times I just kept working at your clit all through the orgasm and made sure you stayed way up there. D, at those moments I just want you to feel everything you can feel, to be coming and coming, shaking with pleasure. I don't want to let you go, I want to keep sucking on that sweet clit and feeling it with my tongue. Thinking about this, and writing about it, I just want to do it again, right now. Twice yesterday - well, maybe more - while you were having your continuous orgasmic contractions and I was lapping away at you, I wanted to get my cock into you so I could feel all those aftershocks in your cunt through my cock. That was utterly amazing too. The first time I was not that stoned, and it was incredible. The next time I was more stoned, and it was even more intense, distinct, precise.

The words are all too clumsy to capture the sensations. When you were sucking my cock, it was sometimes easier to feel everything if I closed my eyes, or if I looked up at the ceiling. But once I was already in ecstasy, with my cock-head jumping with every movement of your head, I could look at you, see you devouring my cock. Even so, the sensations are so amazing, so unlike anything else, that there is a kind of disconnect - all I am is my cock and the ring of sensation travelling up and down it as you deep-throat me, the rough swirl of your tongue around and around the head of my cock, the pressure of your fingers. I got pretty noisy at several points, yes? There are times when I don't think any heightening of sensation is possible, I have felt everything, and anyway if it became more intense it would be impossible to endure: and then you do something, or anyway something happens, and I am even higher, feeling even more, and if you told me that I was spurting my seed into your mouth rhythmically with every stroke of your lips and tongue and hands, I would believe you. That is continuous orgasm, with all of the sensations and spasms in my cock and my balls that go with ejaculation, but repeated time and time again, each time you stimulate my cock - I think it is really the ridge around the head of my cock that is the crucial site of stimulation. Yesterday was as good as it has every been, or better; but I am learning more and more about this multiple orgasm phenomenon, and I suppose because of that I almost expect it to happen, and that makes it easier for it to happen, and I can recognize it and indulge it and enjoy it completely.

Another major highlight was fucking your cunt from behind lying on top of you, which began with your legs spread, but you then put them together. During that fuck, and also again in some other fuck later, you went into your cock-milking contractions and spasms, and that is something I have never felt before in that way, except of course the other times you have done it to me. Again, I feel like you could be sucking a stream of come into your cunt, spurt after spurt, and maybe you are. It feels like I am coming, and I really want to give you everything I can, to empty my balls for you, to fill you up until you overflow with my seed - so I am definitely not holding back!

I am not sure how much I ejaculated in the course of the afternoon, but I did come on your belly at one point; did I spray in your mouth at all? So perhaps I had hundreds of orgasms but ejaculated only twice or three times. And you too had numerous orgasms and orgasmic episodes. So it was an amazing afternoon, D.

When I took my cock out and worked it up and down between your cunt-lips, rubbing your clit with the head of my cock - that was a lot of fun too. It is beautiful to see - your cunt hair, the head of my cock. I wonder if we could find a position in which I could work your clit with my cock-head like that, and get you really close to coming - close enough that when I pinched your nipples you would go over the top?

Nipples - well in XXXXXX, if we have a quieter moment, we will work on my nipple pinching and twisting technique, which obviously could be better.

XXXXXX - oh my God, that is going to be fun, isn't it?


On Monday I will get to spend a hole night with D, which we have not done since I don't know when - the last time she stayed at a nearby hotel, presumably. We will be together in the car going and coming back, and have an evening and night to indulge ourselves. It should make for an interesting next entry - possibly on Wednesday, if I have time. But at least at the moment Wednesday looks a bit busy: first I see my therapist, then A at 10.30 or so, then I have a meeting, other business to carry out, and then I am meeting K, but only for a drink.

D tells me that Howard Stern has claimed to enjoy multiple orgasms too, but only while masturbating. Most of the websites I have seen dealing with it blather on about tantric techniques, and all emphasize holding back, which I never really do. The pot certainly seems to make the multiple orgasm, continuous hard-on, repeated ejaculation phenomena all more likely. With the erection, Viagra makes some difference too, but there have been times with D when I have taken none and the sex has been about the same in terms of my performance.

Sex and not thinking: I do believe this is a key part of its attraction, but of course thought does not cease altogether. It is more that all thought is of the sensations enjoyed in my own body and in the body of the woman I am with. The conscious, aware observer does not disappear, but is totally absorbed in the task of noticing how intense and acute and delicate and precise all the sensations are. This is how it seems during D's blowjobs especially.

Nothing on the agenda today, unfortunately - unless C is interested this morning, which she might well be.

No comments:

Post a Comment