Sunday, September 17, 2006

Another ninety minutes with J

The rather vague plan that A and I had hatched to hook up for a couple of hours in the middle of Saturday collapsed, as she was stuck at home fending off the flu. Rather than waste the opportunity I got in touch with J, who was happy to host me for a repeat of Friday's encounter.

This time I was stone-cold sober, but it was almost as intense anyway. I believe that there is a kind of ratchet effect from having sex when a little stoned - it heightens the sensitivity not just then, but for ever after. But perhaps this is an illusion; it certainly does not seem to make pharmacological sense.

First we kissed, I fingered her and played with her clit, and then we fucked. Missionary does not work very well with J because of her vast size, though when it works it is very good. Unless I am rock hard there is not quite enough grip on my cock, though if J lifts her legs up (or I pin them back) then I can pound away at her and that is delightful. But it is just about always better to fuck her from behind, and most of the fucking we did yesterday was that way - either with her kneeling on the edge of the bed and me standing behind her, or me lying on top of her. The final fuck began in the latter position and ended in the former. The earlier fuck - I didn't come, but at some point we decided to take a break - was a mix of me on top of her and from behind. The other main activity was me eating her out while fingering her. J does not orgasm in an explosive, climactic fashion - she describes the experience as coming over and over again in lots of small orgasms. She certainly seems like she is at a peak of some kind, or anyway on a plateau. She is reluctant to let herself go in terms of yelling and screaming, because the walls are thin and she does not really want the neighbours to hear. But she is fairly noisy all the same, and obviously having a very good time, whether she is really coming or not.

Another very notable thing about J is that she has a very tight cunt. I have never fucked anyone so huge, and there is something wonderful about the juxtaposition of her vastness and the grip of her cunt on my cock. The tightness is not just at the start, though she is often pretty tight then, even when very wet; rather, she tightens up, sometimes a lot, at various times during fucking. On Friday, in particular, she just seemed to be contracting smaller and smaller around my cock when I was fucking her from behind. It is not the more fluttery, milking spasmodic contractions that I feel sometimes when fucking D, nor the intelligent, grasping, internal squeezing and pulsing that I feel with A; it is just a gradual, relentless tightening of her cunt, with a corresponding rise in the intensity of sensation in my cock, especially along the top side of the shaft. Very, very good.

So Friday and Saturday were really very busy indeed: C, D and J on Friday; J again on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment