Thursday, September 21, 2006

Office hours

D came to my office, arriving around 2.45 pm. It seems pointless to catalogue in order the various acts and positions. More is captured in this moment - I am on the floor, on my back, where D has placed me so she can sit on my face and I can eat her cunt, working on her nipples with my hands. But the orgasm from that is over, and she has turned around now, and has my cock in her mouth. Though that feels fine, I don't really care, as I am completely absorbed in licking and sucking her clit, driving her back up to the peak of stimulation, and I have a finger or two in her cunt and another finger up her ass, and I am relentlessly working her as hard as I can, clutching her to my mouth so she cannot edge away. It is insanely frenzied, and then, clear as a voice from God, I realize that it is because of moments like this that sex exercises such power, that this is how sex is supposed to be, and even if it is hardly every like this, still the fact that it can be is somehow present in every sexual act, no matter how functional and routine. I am lost not in my own pleasure but in hers. I am being completely selfish, but I am utterly uninterested in my own sensations, as I am getting off through hers. With D it is especially easy to enter this kind of state, as she is as voracious as I am, and gives as good as she gets.

A second highlight: D is on the desk, on her back, and I am fucking her ass, which is wet and tight and every bit as articulated and alive as her cunt. This was one of the best ass-fucks we have ever had. It was in turns brutal and gentle, probing and laid-back, kind and crazed. Huge fun.

Not much more than an hour - lots of orgasms for her, and three separate ejaculations for me, though I would describe them as distinct parts of the same overarching orgasm. Quite extraordinary. I wish everybody could have such compact episodes of physical joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment