Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A at home

On Monday I went out to the subsurbs to visit A, on a beautiful day. We began in the kitchen, where I made margaritas and then, after some smooching, fucked on the counter. A is very light and small, but also strong, and she has the most lively cunt, however we are fucking. Then we went upstairs, and settled into the bed for some more serious, long-term fucking. With A, fucking is in a way mindless, and yet very responsive - I think we are both extremely good at reading and reacting to each other, and so most of the changes in pace and depth and tempo and mood happen without any real thought or intention. Yet we are both paying attention. It is typically quite calm for a while, and then more frenzied, especially once she hits a rhythm to work my cock from underneath, which is something she does better than anyone. And then sometimes I take over, pounding her hard and fast, or hard and slow.

I went down on her, I think fingering her as well. I am always very happy to get my head between her legs, and she is so wonderfully responsive too. And once she has come, she wants to fuck more - the same is true with J and D. After some more fucking, though, she went down on me, and that was very good but made me want to fuck her after a while, so she then sat on my cock, which was also completely enjoyable.

Then we went out into the garden to the hammock, where she carried on sucking my cock until the discomfort level was too great and we moved inside. A then sat me down on a dining-room chair and, kneeling on the floor, proceeded to give me a truly spectacular blowjob, with lots of orgasmic spasms, contractions in my thighs and buttocks - the whole machinery of non-ejaculatory orgasm that seems to be my special talent these days. And then finally, with her lips and tongue and hands all working, and some very deft fingerwork on the head of my cock, I sprayed my seed in her mouth - a lot, she said.

As I have noted before, A is in many ways similar to me - my age, married, a liar, cheat, and adulterer. She does not seem recently to have had much fun with men she has hooked up with, and that is sad because she is capable of giving and taking a lot of pleasure. But she does seem mainly to end up with jerks who are not capable of giving and taking pleasure with her in the way that I can.

Since Monday, just a rather crazy attempt at a midtown, midday drive-by with D, today. There is nowhere sensible to go and fuck in the back of a car in midtown or downtown and we ended up parked somewhere in the Village, trusting mainly in the dark-tinted windows of her Pacifica to shield us from view. Afterwards she reckoned she had had three orgasms from me going down on her in two separate sessions of cunt-eating. We also fucked, she sucked my cock for a long time and gave me a bunch of orgasms but I did not ejaculate. At one point I also had my cock in her ass for a while too. It was absurdly hot in the car by the time we had to stop. Not something to do again any time soon, but still something it is good to have done once.

Tomorrow I expect to see D again for a short while in my office in the afternoon. On Friday, if I can get the timing right, I will see J and then A.

No comments:

Post a Comment