Today is Friday, and D and I had a delightful hour-and-a-half in her car this morning before I went in to work. Though unstoned, it seemed as if we were - at any rate, the blowjob was unbelievable and D had me yelling through what was either a series of dry orgasms or one long dry orgasm with peaks and troughs (though the troughs were never shallow). I went down on her twice, and she sat on my face once, and I think each occasion produced multiple (ie, two or more) orgasms for her. Throw in some good straight fucking and a relatively brief but still very good ass-fuck, and you have as good a time as any two people could have in a Chrysler Pacifica between 9.00 and 10.30 am in Queens.
Yesterday was Thursday, and four hours with A at the Liberty Inn, in a spectacular re-enactment of our earlier marijuana/margarita marathons. With the window open to the traffic noise, stoned and a little drunk, we had amazing fun for approaching three hours before I got antsy and wanted to leave - pot-induced paranoia, perhaps. But A, sensible woman that she is, proposed sucking my cock, and by the time we had been doing that for half-an-hour or so, every moment of it mind-alteringly good, it was time for us both to leave anyway. The first hour or so was spent fucking, which with A is always inventive, exciting, varied, delightful; I went down on her; she sat on my cock while we smoked and drank some more, and that led eventually to some more hard fucking with me on top, and my first major ejaculation. Because of the alcohol and the pot, many details are now blurred or lost for ever, but the impression of stunning sensations and relentless stimulation is still vivid. I know that I did more work with my finger in her asshole than I have before. Also more extensive rimming. She too worked at my ass with her tongue and stuck a finger way up there when jerking me off.
My second ejaculation came from me jerking off while A watched close-up; that was amazing altogether. I should point out to A that it is that kind of watching that Z enjoys so much, obviously with reason.
Wednesday was a quiet day, though I met and talked with another J, who may or may not be looking for a man to mess about with. More likely not, I think.
Tuesday - three hours, stoned, at the Kew Motor Inn, with D. All the usual superlative apply, but one highlight was me being seriously fucked with the strap-on, and then later D blowing me with the dildo still in my ass. Another was that I managed to carry on fucking while really sucking on D's nipples, in a way that I have not managed before (or since either - but the car is not the easiest place for that). There was also some very deep tongue-fucking, further illustration of the fact that I can do things with my tongue when stoned that are much harder or impossible to do when unstoned.
Monday - three hours, unstoned, with A at the Kew Motor Inn. We had not been there before and there was undoubtedly a little thrill associated with going there with A when it has been such a haunt of D and I. We had a very pleasant time altogether, with a lot of strenuous fucking. I should have blogged it straight away, though, as the details are now lost for ever. There was an extraordinary moment when A, riding my cock, took me rapidly into an explosive and elongated ejaculatory orgasm which really did feel as if my balls were being directly drained.
I do not think there is any doubt that sex is in some clear sense better when stoned, though I would not want only to have stoned sex. But Tuesday's time with D and Thursday's with A were two of the most remarkable times I have ever spent in my life. It is really ridiculous that the best sex of my life - of D's and A's too - is happening in our mid-forties, doped up, in day-rate hotels in Queens, or the Meatpacking district of Manhattan, adulterously.
Friday, September 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment