D picked me up in her car from work and we went to the Kew Motor Inn, our familiar haunt. Wary of the hostility that affected me last time we got stoned, I went down on her and then we fucked for a while. But it seemed a good idea to heighten sensation, so we smoked some pot and made out on the couch. I love to go down on D when I am stoned - everythings seems much larger, and happens more slowly, so I feel (whether or not it is true) that I am doing much more expert, delicate, and elaborate manouevres with my lips and tongue. I am also tireless. Later D and I talked briefly about this and she said that the first, non-stoned orgasm was incredible as well, so I am not sure if my perception that I am doing a much better job is matched on her side.
The order of events does not matter. An extraordinary highlight though was a multiple ejaculatory orgasm for me, when D was blowing me. Betweeh her lips, her teeth, her tongue, her hand, she was doing incredibly good things to my cock, and I entered that phase where I am definitely orgasming but not ejaculating - really a continuous orgasmic state. But then I did ejaculate, and D swallowed it all. I knew immediately that I was not finished though, and told her so, so she carried on, and pretty soon I ejaculated again, and again she swallowed. At this point she took a break but I was still hard, and interested to find out whether I would come again, so she went back to sucking my cock for a little while, and then gave up. I jerked off and did ejaculate again - a thin, watery, salty gruel.
Other acts and activities: a lot of ass-fucking, including sitting close to the edge of the bed so we could see ourselves in the mirror; D sat on my face while sucking my cock again; I went down on her any number of times; quite a lot of fingering, and also we admired her cunt in the mirror; some wonderful, delicate, slow fucking - and some wonderful, aggressive, hard and fast fucking. I think I spent more time licking D's ass, rimming her, tongue-fucking her, than I have before, and that was also intensely pleasurable for us both.
So that was D. The disappointment was that K had to cancel our arranged meeting with Z in my office, so I didn't get to go down on K and then fuck her with Z looking on. But I hope this will happen sometime soon. Z is rather mysterious, but also rather fascinating, and I do hope that she and I at least remain in contact, as she is exploring some of the same terrain that, in all our different ways, the other people who appear in this blog are exploring. K and Z, in particular, might have a lot to exchange notes about.
Today, Tuesday, looks to be void from a sexual point of view, and at least at the moment nothing is planned before Friday, when I hope to see D (unless A is available in which case I would choose to see her instead). I shall, however, try to fill in the days between now and then somehow.
Tuesday, August 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment