Thursday, August 17, 2006

Z to A

Z came to my office, with the expectation that I would put on some sort of show for her. I had no real idea what to expect, and all I knew about her was that she was 30something, of mixed race, and in a wheelchair. She turned out to be a woman of really exceptional beauty, and the 45 or 50 minutes that she spent in my office deserve a detailed description.

We began with me in my desk-chair, her close by in her wheelchair. I unzipped and began to stroke my cock, at this point quite soft. We talked, discussing circumcision, work, whatever. She asked about how I liked to touch myself and I did my best to show her. After a while I asked if she would like to touch me, and she took over for a while, her large, strong hand doing a good job with my foreskin. She was surprised about how much pressure I liked. We talked about her other office visits - she had scheduled at least one a day during the whole week, and I think she said I was the fourth man whose office she had visited in order to be entertained.

She then proposed that we move out towards the middle of the room to have a bit more space, and I took one pants leg off so I could spread my legs. Then I sat on the chair while she manouevred her wheelchair between my legs. This way she had a better view, as she pointed out, and also better access to my balls and ass. We then went back to stroking my cock, though I did most of that, while she stroked my legs, my ass, my hips, my chest and sides, and played a bit with my nipples. I felt extremely happy and not at all self-conscious, as this was clearly what she wanted to see and do, she felt - as far as I could tell - completely relaxed and safe, and we were both having a good time.

After a while longer, she decided to sit on the floor, placing one leg on either side of my chair so that she could move in very close to my crotch. She took off her shirt, and I had the wonderful surprise of finding out that she did not shave under her arms - something that I find very, very sexy indeed. So at that point I was completely taken with her! Also such perfect breasts, a magnificent neck and shoulders, smooth skin of a most seductive, rich colour. Things then got a little more reciprocal, as I felt along her neck, and her shoulders, pinched her nipples, stroked her arms, and we also finally kissed. I was very turned on and very close to coming as a result, but she was in no hurry, so we slowed down. For perhaps twenty minutes we went back and forth between these various delightful acts - me touching myself, her touching my cock, her working my balls and perineum, her stroking my chest, my shoulders, my face, I doing the same to her, kissing. She sat as close in as she could, her armpits on my thighs, her head close to my cock. It was extremely gentle, sensual, very pleasurable, relaxing and yet also highly exciting. When she asked if I was now ready to come, it took just a little while to bring myself off, and of course I did not ejaculate very much given the morning's activities with D, so that may have disappointed her.

Afterwards she lay back on the floor and rested, and we talked for a little while, and then she hauled herself back into her wheelchair, and left. I asked if I was ever to see her again and she said 'No'. So that was that - but I have been thinking of her almost continuously ever since. And she did, very kindly, send me a picture of herself later on, showing much of what I had seen in my office - her breasts, her neck, her hair, her delicately cupped ear, one of those highly erotic armpits.

Today, A, for around two hours in a midtown hotel. Again, kissing led straight to fucking, and this time I never got to go down on her at all. We fucked for a long, long time, she also fingered herself to orgasm while I was fucking her, and then finally I climbed off and she went down on me for a while. Dry orgasms resulted from that, and then she sat on my cock and very rapidly made me come, which seemed to send her into a series of contractions, and her whole cunt was so amazingly tight and wet and alive I stayed very hard while she carried on using me for her pleasure. It was great. But finally she tired and I softened, and so we lay and chatted post-coitally until it was time to shower and leave.

A and Z - opposites in very many ways, but both extremely sexy. I am also extremely lucky to have been able to be with them yesterday and today.

No comments:

Post a Comment