Thursday, August 17, 2006

D's recap of yesterday morning

D wrote me a recap of yesterday, which I reproduce here:


Yesterdays highlights for me.... hearing your voicemail when I got in my car... seeing you standing on the street... kissing you in the car... hearing your voice talk about blood... you sounded like you had some sort of a cold, your voice was deeper... it was turning me on.. then the torturous wait for you , never had I seen you and then you disappeared , it felt like hours.. I just couldn't wait to get at you...

And then when you kissed me in the parking lot at the Kew, we got stoned and you tried to take off my top, then I made you wait and you had your grey boxers on with that familiar hard on , but I had already seen the hard on outlined in your pants... then you just sat in front of me all pent up telling me you just wanted to see my nipples... but then I sat on the bed and somehow I was flipped over , you stood up and started to fuck me from behind, you told me that you were going to cum... but we continued to fuck and I think you eventually got on top of me and it was really intense and passionate... I remember your face rubbing against mine.. I remember smelling you and feeling your arms , your back , your ass... and then we stopped and you went down on me, but you said something like" you don't know how happy I am that I am about to go down on you" . But you were wrong, I did know, I always know that... this much I know about you....

Then you gave me this incredible orgasm... seeing you eating me like that , watching your hands on my breasts, there is nothing like it for me. I am just in total bliss... then I put on the strap on , that small pathetic dildo, the little cousin to the scary cousin... now the sexy part was when I put my black underwear on you , followed by my black skirt. I like to dress you ... I don't get to dress you or undress you for that matter... I definitely want to undress you... So you laid on your back and I climbed on top of you... but at some point I sat on your face , must have been before the strap on... anyway... I fucked you , watched the dildo disappear inside you.. heard you moaning for me... fuck me... fuck me.... D's fucking me... but that dildo kept falling off.. I'm sorry I didn't try the rings but I didn't know how to do it.. I'll try next time .. I promise to fuck you longer and harder...

Then you sucked my cock while I sat in the chair but of course I don't feel anything when you do that so I wanted you to suck on my clit. And you obeyed me, wanted to finger me while doing it but I always want to climax so I need my nipples pinched.. when you pinch my nipples I feel like I can orgasm just from that ... so you were good, licked me good , pulled and pinched at my breasts, I came hard and then I begged you to fuck me and that is when you just went crazy fucking me , pushing on my g spot.. then you exploded in three spasms... two before you started jerking off and then you grabbed your cock and sprayed me again. Some of it got in my mouth.. I remember tasting you...

But before this , we kissed alot and you were kissing my mouth and thinking that you were sucking your own cock... that was interesting.. you were totally gone.. I have never seen anything like it .. and you told me that kissing me was going to make you cum... that was very, very exciting...

And then I started sucking your cock and you were going absolutely crazy... you basically orgasmed through the whole thing... I thought you would completely lose your mind at one point ....your were moaning really loud and shuttering... oh god, oh god... it was hot.. then I think we 69 and you were just munching at my clit while your fingers were everywhere, I kept looking back in the mirror... it was really sexy to look at... but then you flipped me over and started asking me if I wanted to get fucked in the ass... it is basically then when I completely lose it... you whispering that in my ear in that deep voice of yours... I mean, come on... what am I suppose to say... No, please don't fuck me in the ass...

No, I will never say that, especially when you lube me with your tongue the way you did... spreading my cheeks so aggressively, rimming me with your tongue and then just shoving your cock up me.. taking me like that... I just laid there while you pounded me..knowing that soon you would be spraying your seed up my ass....

Then you did pretty good lying on top of me for awhile not moving , with your cock still inside of me. Then the force field... and then your problem solving skills, " I'll just go down on you". That worked like a charm! But first you sucked my tits and made me crazy, then you ate me as if you had never eaten me at all that day... you were starving for it ... so much you got a huge hard on and pounded me after, coming all over me again. I think you came three times within a period of an hour.

So , that's my recap. Hope you enjoyed it..I wish it was yesterday again... D

No comments:

Post a Comment