Sunday, August 13, 2006

Country life, city life

A week ago, we went to stay in the country for five days, so four nights. With C that means one bout of sexual activity, a very pleasant but quiet session on the first night there: kissing, I went down on her for a while, fucking, she came, and then I had some difficulty reaching a final orgasm. I came a little in her mouth – she said a lot, but I am not sure she was really right about that – but stayed hard; some deft handjob work and kissing brought me off again, with more finality.

No man could reasonably complain about sex of this calibre after seventeen years, and I am sure that statistics would show that in terms of frequency too I am among the most fortunate of men. So I cannot argue that I have any unusual grounds for dissatisfaction – I do not. But the fact is that this kind of sex is all well and good, but lacks the passion, the intensity, the frenzy that I can feel with a woman like D; it lacks the frankness and intelligence and intimacy of sex with A. And I would like if possible to have sex of all these various kinds, as often as possible.

We came back from the country on Thursday evening, and C and I fucked that night before going to sleep – straightforward missionary, with her reaching orgasm relatively quickly and me following soon after. We have always been very good at this, helped by the fact that she is so highly orgasmic, comes easily from penetration provided that there is just a little friction between pubic bones to generate some clitoral stimulation as well, and my timing is good. Of all the women I have ever fucked, I don't think any have come so easily from straight fucking as C, though M – a girlfriend many many years ago, runs a close second.

Friday – time to makeup lost ground! I met A at a hotel around 10.45 am for a couple of hours. Very enjoyable. Once we were in bed we got straight down to fucking, me on top. A says that she never does this with anyone else, as she likes to have a guy go down on her so she knows she will get her orgasm. But with me, she says, she wants to fuck right away, and has no worries. And she is right not to worry as there is no way I would let her out of the room before eating her cunt for a while. And that, in fact, was what I did after we had fucked for a while. And once she had come, we resumed fucking and I came inside her.

A is the most intelligent fuck I have every had, by which I mean that she uses her cunt more cleverly, does more things with it, works the angles and tempi, is more subtle and sensitive. We do a lot of deep grinding work and she feels more with me than with other men (that is what she says, anyway); I feel more with her too. We are good at staying almost perfectly still and generating a calm around the sensations generated when I am deep inside. But we also fuck hard and fast, and she likes to be pounded as well. Shallow thrusting just at the entrance to her cunt, with just the head of my cock working her inner lips; long, piston strokes in which the whole length of my cock works the length of her cunt; delicate rocking back and forth while conjoined: it all works well with A. It is rarely crazed and frenzied, as sex sometimes is with D – but it is perhaps the best sex I have ever had in purely sensory terms. With A we are both completely present, there is no pretence, no role-playing of any sort, no bullshit. She becomes sexier as a result, and I am at this point a real devotee of her body and all its particularities.

After the fucking, we rested and then A gave me an extensive blowjob, producing climactic spasms but no ejaculation – and I did not ejaculate again in fact, though at some point we began fucking again, at first with her on top and then, after she remarked that she could not fuck as hard as I could, with me on top. We took another break after some hard banging, and when I suggested going down on her again she demurred, citing soreness. I showered, and left.

An hour and a half later I was with D in my office, in a building that was essentially deserted, so we stayed there for approaching three hours. Trying to catalogue in the correct order all the various acts and positions would be impossible and anyway tedious. We fucked on the couch first of all, and then I went down on her and took her to a good, solid climax. Then more fucking. At some point we fucked on the desk – D lying back and me standing, grasping her legs. She gave me a blowjob fairly early on, and another much later, at the end of our time. I went down on her a couple more times at least – one time with her sitting in the chair with her feet up on the desk, and me sitting between her legs lapping at her delicious cunt. I have spent more time eating and drinking at her cunt than anyone's, I believe, and there really are times when I feel like the juices are gushing from her. Of course, it is basically the only way that I can give her an orgasm, so that is a strong incentive to do it a lot.

What else? A lot of ass-fucking, first on the couch and then, at my urging, with her bending over my desk and me standing behind her. Both on the couch and the desk we did some cunt-fucking too, in violation of the hygiene regulations promulgated by her friend J. D would never go in for a threesome, so she is never going to be double-penetrated, but at least she can be serially penetrated by me, and I also stuck my thumb way up in her ass while fucking her cunt, and then did the same with a finger in her cunt when I was fucking her ass. The next step, I suppose, would be to use the strap-on to fuck one hole while my cock was in the other.

The strap-on came into play only briefly on Friday, when we swapped roles and I bent over the desk and D fucked me in the ass. But I just couldn't take it, it hurt just a bit too much, and so I asked her to stop. I soon felt like I had been a coward and should have carried on, but really I think I need to be a little more relaxed – stoned or drunk or both – and we should use a slightly smaller dildo (as we did the first time D fucked me, one she had borrowed from J).

After that we were nearing the end, and I think we each went down on the other and after she came we were done. I ejaculated twice in the course of the three hours – once inside her cunt when we were fucking on the couch, and once when I was fucking her ass when she was bent over the desk. That time, I let the first spurt come while inside her ass and then pulled our and sprayed the rest on her ass-crack and up her back. D loves to feel hot seed landing on her, and it is fun to watch for me too.

[D later sent me an e-mail about the afternoon in the office, which I reproduce here:

All I will say is , I am floating on air since I left you yesterday. There is something that you do to me , release in me, transmit to me... What the fuck is it???? I am just lucky to experience it, to have experienced it and to continue to experience it. You make me so incredibly turned on and so far in my life I have not been able to find a man who has that ability. I am completely besotted with you, you have this way of turning me into a wild sexual animal.

The problem with us or at least for me is that I want you so much after a session like yesterday. I stayed in bed till 8:30 this morning and for two hours I just laid there ruminating in my head the details of our office encounter... like seeing your cock for the first time, and knowing I would be putting it in my mouth, hearing you tell me that you will be going down on me knowing that soon my clit would be sucked into your mouth, feeling your hard cock inside of me, you shoving in deep all the way in, stuffing me as much as you could, the look on your face when you took a strand of my hair and delicately placed it across my thigh...

And all our incredible ass fucking... I did really enjoy being held down on your desk while you fucked my ass from behind. My feet were off the floor and wrapped around your ankles and you were just pounding me...but as rough as you can get with me it is always so delicately balanced with this gentle passion of ours... we are just incredible together... you are right , we feed off of each other in a way that is completely mutual... we are very fortunate in this way I think...


So that was Friday. Since then, nothing. But I have hopes of the week to come, with A, with D, and also with K, who I have not seen in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment