Sunday, July 30, 2006

Noontime with A

At noon I met up with A at a hotel for three hours of fun. Once unclothed and in bed we kissed for a while and then went straight to fucking - and what followed was one of the best fucks A and I have ever had. Over an hour of me inside her, with every tempo, angle, depth, rotation explored. Unbelievably good.

Eventually we rested, and then A gave me a long, clever blowjob, which came to its eventual climax with me coming in her mouth.

Another hiatus and then, as our time was coming to an end, A sucked my cock to get me hard and we fucked again, with me coming for a second time inside her.

Now I am back home awaiting C's arrival from the airport. I wonder if she wil be up to fucking when we go to bed tonight?

This may be the last such Sunday I have for a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment