D picked me up at 6.30 am and we went via Starbucks to a suitably discreet parking spot. Though other stuff went on, the only activity relevant to this blog is the sex, which was - as always with D - great. Slightly oddly, the first thing I did after some heavy kissing was to rim her asshole, and I thought we might go straight from that into ass-fucking, which would in a way have been convenient as it was the first day of her period and she was bleeding heavily. But D turned over and lay on her back and took off her panties and panty-liner and asked me to fuck her, so I did. She was tight and it took a little while to open her up and get all the way in, but with all her cunt-juice and all the blood she was very wet.
The fucking went on for a long time - some deep grinding, some slow piston strokes, some shallow, rapid fucking, some hard pounding. D never comes from straight intercourse, and at some point the urge to climax became too great for her (and the urge to help her to climax became too great for me) so I went down on her. It was incredibly bloody and we were not very well-equipped to deal with it, so we ended up bloodying my t-shirt and a sweater of hers, as well as staining the back of the folded-down seat of her car.
I did a little bit of tongue-fucking of her cunt, but mainly just worked her clit and pinched her nipples - the standard recipe for bringing her off, as regular readers will know by now. When D comes like that, her whole ass lifts up, she clenches her thighs together, and though I try to keep working her higher and higher and stretching the orgasm out, at some point she usually gives out and then it is time to ease up.
After that, a little more fucking with me on top, and then I lubed up her asshole and fucked her ass - again with me on top and her with her legs way back, so we could look at each other and kiss and talk while I probed her ass as deeply as I could. I took my time, and she was wonderfully tight and wet. Her ass seems to me to get more and more cunt-like each time. So finally it was time for me to come, and I worked on stretching the orgasm out as much as I could, with great success. It is difficult to describe exactly what happens, but basically if I bring myself close to the edge and then stay still, I can use my muscles to voluntarily ejaculate a small amount of come. Then I can fuck some more, and do the same thing again. Of course, I can't really tell what or how much I am ejaculating, as my cock is in her ass, but I have done this jerking off, and there I do spray a little seed. So I assume the same thing is going on in her ass. I did this several times, telling D what was going on and trying to adjust the angle of my cock in her ass so that we could both feel the pulses in my cock as I was ejaculating. And then I tumbled over the edge, into a wonderfully drawn out ejaculatory, fuck-ending climax: three or four big spurts of seed, which we could both feel very precisely.
The bloodied clothes are in the wash, and I must now get ready to go meet A at noon. My cock feels a little tender, but I am all cleaned up, and with a dose of Viagra I should be good to go.
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment