A was supposed to arrive in time for some fucking before I went to talk to my therapist yesterday, but she was delayed, and so met me when I came out at the end of a session devoted in part to sex addiction.
We then came back and had a couple of hours of spectacular sex, including some really great blowjob work by A.
Slightly strange, but A and K got together for drinks that evening. Sufficiently many drinks, in fact, that A was a little hungover this morning and so our session at her house got off to a late start. A was also not on top form, with the exertions of the week laid on top of whatever this hereditary bladder problem of hers is. So at some point, after some delightful playing around, we gave up and went and sat in the sunshine in the garden. But before that I had been blindfolded and tied up, and while that didn't work as successfully as it might have, it was still a lot of fun.
A is a woman who reaches for more than she can realistically consume, sexually. But that is entirely good and to be encouraged - if only more women were that way! If she sometimes over-reaches, so what?
Tomorrow D is coming into town to stay at a nearby hotel, so we should manage some serious sexual activity in the afternoon, perhaps during part of the evening, and then for much of the night. The last time we did this was just at the time I began this journal, and is in fact recorded in the first post, I believe. That time D was very stoned and I was not, but this time I think we will try to even the playing field a little in that regard. I am looking forward to it. A may be my favorite fuck, but D is surely the most redoubtable, taking just about everything that I can give her. A is more fragile, a word that could never apply to D, J, or K. But they are also very different from each other.
J I have not seen for a while now, and it is not clear when I shall do so again. But whenever that is, I am sure it will be the same high-energy sexual encounter as usual with her. She too can take a lot of pounding without protest, which I confess I do enjoy.
A busy afternoon, evening, and night is in prospect; I should get some sleep. It is probably a good thing that I abandoned my plan to see D today, as I will get plenty of time with her tomorrow.
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment