Monday, June 05, 2006

TGIM: Thank God It's Monday

The weekend over, the alibis kick in. But before heading off for 'the office' I was offered a handjob by C, which was routine and efficient.

A and I had planned to meet around 9.30 or 10.00 but she cancelled for medical reasons, so the morning was (that marital handjob apart) a wash. But I saw D in the afternoon for about two-and-a-half hours. A little fuck, and then I went down on her, then a lot more fucking, then she sat on my face, then an extensive fuck with D on top, then a blowjob, then more fucking until I pulled out and came all over her belly. Much of this was observed close-up in various mirrors - in the headboard, along one wall next to the bed, on the ceiling.

Round 2, after she hardened me up in her mouth: fucking with me on top, until D asks to be fucked in the ass. Astroglide applied, I opened her up and gave her a good, long, hard ass-fuck until I came. She, of course, was by then really turned on and wanted to come again, so I went down on her and helped her come.

D is, as I have said before, the perfect mistress. She is now totally addicted to anal.

Tomorrow, nothing planned. Nor for Wednesday as yet, though K is a possibility. Thursday will be A. C leaves for Europe at the beginning of next week, and then the real fun starts again! I can hardly wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment