D picked me up a bit before 6.30 am and we drove to our standard drive-by spot and got in the back, for approaching two hours of oral sex and fucking. I went down on her, and then we fucked, and then she gave me a lengthy and incredible blowjob, and I swear it was like I was ejaculating with each movement of her mouth on my cock-head. The intensity is incredible, and my cock is spasming every couple of seconds as if I am spurting in her mouth, though I am not. If she told me I was, I would believe her, so that is how similar it feels to the full-blown ejaculatory orgasm.
A little break and then some fucking, and then I went down on her again, and had a wonderful time being very precise with my tongue on her clit, partly under her direction, so she could have another big orgasm. Then some serious steady fucking, and then more blowjob work for her. Finally we lubed up my asshole and she stuck a finger in and then jerked me off. Not a great orgasm but a good one.
That is it for the weekend I guess. Tomorrow, if everything works out, I will get to spend a little time with K in the early part of the morning, with A in the late morning, and then see D in the afternoon. My three favorite fucks in one day - a very exciting prospect.
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment