Friday, June 09, 2006

Relatively quiet times

After K's delightful office visit yesterday lunchtime the rest of the day was quiet. But at bedtime C was game for a fuck, though she had to resort to Astroglide to provide the necessary lubrication. A perfectly decent, but routine, missionary fuck followed.

Today I felt the need for some release, so I went by a gloryhole and got a quick, efficient blowjob.

The weekend will be relatively quiet, I am sure. But this is in a way the lull before the storm, as from Tuesday I will be intensely active, at least if things go as planned. At the moment the plan is as follows:

Tuesday morning - A, for a couple of hours.
Tuesday late afternoon and evening - D
Wednesday morning - A again, either side of chatting to my therapist
Wednesday late afternoon - more A
Thursday morning - to A's house for the first time
Thursday afternoon - D (but this may not work out)
Friday - A in the morning, and D in the afternoon.

K is nowhere in this plan at the moment, but I hope to fit her in on either Tuesday or Wednesday for another office visit or similar.

Obviously these plans are completely crazy, but it will be interesting to see if they come off successfully. I will surely deplete my stock of Viagra.

No comments:

Post a Comment