Thursday was remarkable. D picked me up early and we headed to my office, where we had 45 minutes or so of wonderful sex: I sat her in the chair and hooked her legs over the arms and ate her out, pinching her nipples as is just about essential if she is to orgasm; then we fucked on the couch, me on top; then I put her on the desk and fucked her standing up, and then flipped her over and fucked her that way for a little while, but that didn't work so well. Then I went off to a meeting but fortunately could slip out and get back to my office for some more. A blowjob, me in the chair and D kneeling between my legs on the floor; then a make-out session on the couch, which slowly built up to me eating her out again; then she made me lie down so she could sit on my face, and went completely crazy, especially once I got fingers in her cunt and ass; but I couldn't stay hard so no fucking, though I really would have liked to finish off inside her.
I went back to the meeting for a little while, and then D and I headed off to our standard no-tell motel. A mirrored room to admire ourselves. Two-and-a-half hours or so of the standard repertoire, but all excellent. A judicious dose of Viagra restored me to full function, and I remained pretty hard even after I came for the first time. That was at the end of one of the sweetest and best ass-fucks I have ever had. D was an anal virgin not that long ago, but now she loves it. I really do like to fuck her in the ass, and it feels very intimate. So - a lot of fucking, a lot of oral, and I ended up in one of my strange 'edge' states when I am convinced I am about to ejaculate but never do, instead just having a series of dry orgasms. I really did need to come fully, though, so in the end I jerked off while D watched and lay next to me, spraying all over my chest and belly. She then lay on top of me and smeared herself with my seed. And of course that just turned her on so she wanted to come again, so I went down on her and helped her come, and in fact pushed her into a series of orgasms.
All that by around two in the afternoon. Then a shower, and off to meet A for a couple of hours. Again I began by going down on her, which is great as she gets incredibly wet. Then a very long hard fuck, with lots of deep grinding, some hard pounding, on and on. Sweat pouring off the both of us, but especially her. Then we rested for a little while, talking while fucking gently. A told me that she knew I had been with someone else earlier because she could smell it on my face! So I should do a better job washing my face in the future.
After a while we stopped fucking and then A gave me an incredible blowjob, beginning with a Wintergreen Altoid in her mouth, which creates this incredible sensation of hot and cold on the head of my cock. This blowjob went on a long time and eventually A picked up the pace and I came in her mouth.
A great day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment