Thursday, June 08, 2006

Thursday - disappointment, pleasure

The disappointment was that A had to cancel our arrangement. I have not been with her in a while now, and almost certainly won't see her until next Tuesday morning.

What to do? Well, why not repeat yesterday's office visit from K? So I e-mailed her and she proposed one o-clock, and around then she turned up for a nice little session. Much the same as yesterday, but preceded by a pleasant little blowjob. She also came more quickly when I was eating her out, and later she said that she had never come so quickly. She also said that before me she had never really been able to come from oral. So that is good. Then we fucked, first with her still on the desk and then on the floor. As yesterday, I came after not too long. A most satisfying interlude.

So K is having orgasms from oral, which she has not in the past; and she is coming more quickly. I don't believe this has very much to do with technique, and much more to do with attitude. Obviously it helps to have a mobile tongue, full lips, good fine-motor skills, and so on. But enthusiasm and delight and unselfishness are more important. With K I would guess that her relative slowness to orgasm and difficulty acheiving it has quite a bit to do with relaxation, and like many women she has to struggle against her own performance anxiety. I want her to believe that my pleasure and her pleasure and mingled, that I take pleasure by giving it, that I am not assessing her, or judging her. I believe these things myself. Sex makes me happy because of the directness of connection with another person's sensations and feelings and thoughts. K is only 26 or so, and she is getting something of the eye- and mind-opening experiences that D, for example, had to wait until she was 45 to have. What the fuck do men think they are doing? What, in fact, did I think I was doing most of my life?

Well, that is all a topic for longer discussion at a later date. K is really delectable, and obviously these little sessions give her as much pleasure as they give me.

I wonder what tomorrow will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment