Sunday, November 25, 2007

Unfuck

I paid a snap visit to J in the afternoon. She had been to the gynecologist after an anomalous Pap smear and had some non- or pre-cancerous growth sliced from her cervix, and so had been forbidden sex for a week, perhaps more. J omitted to tell me this when I called proposing a visit, but I would have gone anyway.

The gynecologist had said, 'No sex'. What does that mean? Obviously, in this case, it means no fucking, and we barely disobeyed - I did put the head of my cock into J's wet and pretty cunt and tease her with it at one point. J has never been fucked in the ass, and this did not quite seem the right time to go all the way in that regard, though I did also put the tip of my cock in her asshole.

Because J is especially keen on being fucked long and hard, and because our times together are rarely very long, we have not played around a lot with acts other than fucking, so it was fun to go down on her as a good-in-itself rather than as a prolegomenon to future pounding. Eventually, I ended up with a finger in her ass and another in her cunt while she rubbed her clit and brought herself off. She looked wonderful, and at the end of our time she did the same thing again, while I jerked off alongside, so that we could come together.

2 comments:

  1. The abnormal cells are caused by HPV, an STD which causes genital warts and potentially leads to cervical cancer. Not surprised at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J tests negative for HPV - but these tests are very unreliable, giving plenty of false negatives. Condoms are of little use against HPV as the virus is shed from the entire genital area. So, as usual, the upshot of worrying about this STD is that one should be a virgin until marriage, and then fuck only one's spouse until death. That way, you will be safe from HPV. But you will also have a crappy sex-life.

    STDs should be regarded as akin to sports injuries - no-one wants them, but they come with the territory. Minimize the risks, but go ahead. When things go wrong, deal with it. Until then, hope that they don't. Only someone who thought that disease befalls those who deserve to be sickened would think otherwise - but of course, that is exactly what many people still believe about STDs.

    ReplyDelete