Monday, November 05, 2007

Coming and going

On days when I have things to do, and places to be, I can sometimes fit little fucks in along the edges. Today, for example, I visited F for about an hour on my way out to some meetings, and spent an hour or so in the back of the Pacifica with D on the way back.

With F, it was relatively early in the morning, and we knew that time was short. We undressed and she immediately straddled me and lowered herself onto my cock. F's body is entirely beautiful when she is on top of me this way. It is entirely beautiful anyway, but with her on top it is possible to appreciate her more fully. I find the texture of her skin, the constellations of moles and freckles, the odd scars and blemishes just as affecting and arousing as the curve of her breasts or the angle of her thighs as she fucks me.

The brief hour ended with F jerking me off. Between the first act and that last we had swapped top and bottom a couple of times and I had gone down on her and also fingered her. F is the woman who I can most easily imagine taking my whole fist, and today I think I had most of my hand inside her at one point.

From F to a couple of tedious meetings, and then D picked me up and we drove to one of our regular parking spots. As with F, this session began with me underneath, but D is quite unlike F when she rides my cock. Ever since she came while fucking me that way, she has honed her skills, so now she takes herself from one orgasm to the next with not much assistance from me besides the occasional tweak of a nipple or a flicker of a finger at her asshole. Though I intended to keep a rough tally, D rapidly left me behind, and I simply gave in to the experience.

It is hard to describe the position: I was on my back, lying on the folded-down backs of the middle row of seats, with my ass just resting on the front edge of the seat of the back row, and with my feet up on the top of the backs of the back row. D was sitting on top of me, using the gap between the middle and back rows for her feet, while her knees were either side of me. I could use my feet and also the hand-holds above the side windows to give myself extra leverage and upthrust, while she could brace her feet against the front edge of the back seats to add force to her grinding. Very intense.

After that, face-sitting, some fucking with me on top, a short rest, and then I went down on her, this time with her lying back on the folded-down middle row, while I sat on the back seat, leaning forward to fix my mouth on her cunt. That led somehow into more fucking with her on top, and finally more face-sitting, during which I jerked off and sprayed seed on to her back and ass, and onto my chest and stomach.

An hour or so of intense sexual activity is a lot. With C, sex rarely lasts more than fifteen minutes, and she shows no inclination to want it to last longer. What she needs to get done can get done in that time, so why stretch it out? Both D and F find an hour far too short. And it is too short with them, in the simple sense that, if more time were available, more sex would ensue. There is an intensity generated by the lack of time, I admit, but in my experience three hours with D or F is just about as intense as any three one-hour periods put together. More time allows for some moderation of pace, but I think the main advantage is the opportunity it gives to explore the backwaters and side-channels of sexuality. It is in our longer times together than D and I get into role-reversal, gender-bending, and so on. That is likely to be the case tomorrow, for D and I are set to have several hours together. I will record that occasion in due course.

No comments:

Post a Comment