Q's sexual responsiveness is so direct, immediate, and lively that the question, 'How would you like to come first?' needs to be addressed very quickly. I asked it while fingering her, and I am sure that she would have come from that very soon; she kindly warned me that the decision had to be made right away and gave me the choice, so I mounted her. She then came with my cock inside her within a very short time - I mean in seconds only. After five minutes she had come either nine or ten times (we lost track at one point). It was extraordinary to me, though ordinary to her. Most of these orgasms were ejaculatory, and the sensation of her coming all over my crotch was wonderful: the sudden rush of heat and damp, the drenching of my balls, the soaking of the sheet beneath. But even without the added delights of her gushing, she would be an absolutely amazing fuck. Nine or ten orgasms in five minutes? I have never encountered anything like it. I am sure readers are sceptical. But I was there, and know what happened; you weren't, and you don't.
Q has entertained a number of men in her marital bed, as I have entertained a number of women in mine. Though there is definitely a delight deriving from the naughtiness of this, I think the most important pleasure it yields has to do with cross-fertilizing between the different strands in my life. If I thought about other women while fucking C that might achieve something of the same goal, but, for reasons that I do not entirely understand, I find that too uncomfortable and also unerotic. It is not fastidiousness that holds me back - I can't wait to get Q into my bed at home, soaking my sheets with her come - but the way that I approach sex with another person, which is always centred on the particular person that they are. Yet I do not think I would much mind if I learned that C thought about other men while fucking me.
Homes are fine places to fuck in. There are important differences among them, however. A sleeps in the same bed as her husband, but they have not had sex in years. D's husband does not have sex with her and sleeps in the basement (where D and I have also fucked). Q has sex with her husband, and they sleep together; the same is true of M and her husband. D's bedroom is therefore her room in a strong sense, and being in her bed is more like being in F's or J's. In each case, though, there is a pleasure in being with these women, fucking them and being fucked by them, in the beds where they sleep, the places where they live. With A, I remember feeling that, if her husband would not fuck her in their bed, then with me she could experience what she desired in a place where she desired it but was denied it. That is obviously a quite different kind of motivation and reaction than with Q. But still, Q can now lie in her bed, next to her husband, and be in a place where she has been fucked by a handful of men, including me. I like and enjoy the fact that in my home most of the suitable surfaces have been put to use with women other than C: the marital bed, the day-bed in my study, the couch, the kitchen counter, the floor. D clearly shares this impulse, for both times that I have been at her house we have had sex in just about every room except the kids' (though I did once have to hide in a closet in one of those).

No comments:
Post a Comment