When I arrived, F was wearing a silk robe over a black lace bra and g-string, and at some idle moment much later I put the g-string on. Liking the way it looked, I kept them on through the afternoon at work, enjoying the constant sense of restriction, and the reminder that gave me of the morning's pleasures.
Between the morning with F and the afternoon at work, I had lunch with M, and thanked her for putting me in contact with Q. M reads this blog, so I will take the opportunity here to thank her again.
On Friday, I met Q again, for about an hour and a half. With other midtown options exhausted, we ended up at La Semana. It is shabby and seedy, bordering on sordid, but was adequate to the purpose.
With a high bed, I could fuck Q in what is perhaps my favorite position of all - me standing by the side of the bed while the woman lies on her back with her cunt hanging just over the edge. Higher beds are required for this, or else a desk (but then issues of comfort come up). With Q's gushing in mind, we began with a towel underneath her ass, but it was fairly rapidly soaked and abandoned. Fucking is almost effortless in this position, as hardly any muscles get tired, and varying the angle and pressure of penetration is simple. The reason to do this with Q is not to find the particular angle and tempo and pressure that works, as it pretty much all seems to work - she can bear down on my cock and bring herself off whatever I am doing. But there were also moments when my thrusting together with her extraordinary grip took her from one climax to the next, and that was amazingly enjoyable. It all felt great - grinding, side-to-side, rotary thrusting, the quick shallow pokes and the slower, deeper thrusts.At some point, we moved fully onto the bed, and made moderate use of the mirror on the wall. I had some minor erection problems off and on, but we fucked a lot, she sucked my cock, I fingered her a lot, she sat on my face and quenched my thirst, and finally we ended back in the edge-of-the-bed position for another long, hard fuck. Through all of this we talked and joked and told each other how pleased we were with ourselves, how lucky (and grateful to M) to have met, and so on. Perhaps, to a fly on the wall, this would have seeemed sickeningly self-congratulatory. But in my opinion we had a lot to congratulate ourselves about.
Q says that many men, confronted with the amazing grip of her cunt on their cock, either come rather quickly or withdraw in order to avoid coming. I do not generally have this problem, though I am slightly surprised that I did not in this case, as Q really is unusual. When I first began fucking as a teenager I was a chronic premature ejaculator with some women, but not with others, and that remained true for a long time. With both F and L, I came very quickly the first time I fucked them, but in both cases was able to stay hard, so it was not any sort of problem. I think that coming and just carrying on is typically a better tactic than pulling out or trying strange mental tricks like thinking about laundry or your dead grandmother in order to hold back from orgasm (there is some discussion of this on Y Tu Hermano Tambien: A Word of Advice).
Q could not stay very long, and though I came at the end of our time, I was still very sexed-up after we parted. Fortunately, F was home and available for a swift visit, so I went by and we spent a little over an hour fucking, though I began by going down on her for a long while.
On Saturday D was in town for a day-long workshop on sexual addiction, sexual dysfunction, and allied topics, so it seemed appropriate to fuck her in the back of her car on a major cross-street during the lunch break. Though we fucked briefly - D sitting on my cock - I wanted to go down on her, and it was that way that she came.
I saw D again on Sunday, for perhaps twenty-five or thirty minutes of great car sex. She was going off to meet friends for dinner and I wanted her to be leaking throughout, but after I had come in her she insisted on sitting on my face to come again, and of course that meant that I had to suck most of my seed back out of her. Before we parked and fucked we were stuck in traffic that threatened to wipe out all our sex-time, so we entertained ourself by pretending that she was someone to whom I was trying to describe what sex with D was like and how good it was. Though initially a little artificial, this game managed to take on a life of it s own, and was in fact very arousing. I ended up arguing that the only way to tell anyone how I fucked D was to show them, and D picked up nicely on this conceit. Still, when we finally fucked, we were back in our own skins.

No comments:
Post a Comment