I maintain that lying and cheating are not ends-in-themselves, but mere means to the end of adultery. There are times, though, when the means achieve a dignity of their own. At such times, it is easy to see the sexual pleasure as the means, and the joy of secrecy as the end.
A recent Monday: first, intra-marital. We are to 'mess around.' C emerges from the bathroom bathrobed and lubed. We are very soon fucking. She comes, we fuck some more, I turn her about and fuck her from behind, come deep in her cunt, and we are done.
Next, over lunchtime, a couple of hours with F. A good deal of oral sex, lots of solid cunt-fucking, some very severe ass-fucking. I came in F's mouth, and she swallowed every drop, judging it a decent load. F came when I was sucking her clit, and while we were fucking, a number of times.
In the afternoon: a drink with D, and then a delicious burst of office-sex - couch-fucking, face-sitting. I came in D's cunt, and sucked out the pretty pool of seed that I could see in her cuntmouth once I withdrew. She sat on my face in order to make sure I could tongue more of my seed and her cunt-juice out of her.
D knows nothing about F. F knows nothing about D. D and F know about C, obviously; C knows nothing of F or D. Only I know about F, D, and C. My secrets!
But secret only until one starts blabbing in front of anyone who will listen. Blabbing, blogging.
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment