Sunday, October 14, 2007

Toys in Babeland


D has fucked my ass with the strap-on numerous times. A has fucked me twice, F once. I bought the harness - the kind that is called a Texas two-strap, made of black leather with a rubber retaining ring - at Purple Passion on 20th St, along with the smaller silicone dildo, which is about six inches long and relatively thin. Though I liked being fucked with that, I wanted something a little bigger, so I bought an eight-inch dildo that was a lot thicker - as thick as my own cock, in fact. Though I have been thoroughly fucked with that larger dildo, I need to be stoned in order to eroticize the discomfort, and even when stoned I have sometimes had problems opening myself up enough to be fucked and enjoy it. D has had the eight-inch in her ass, too, and she feels the same way. The bigger dildo is either a little too long, or a little too thick, or both.

The solution? How about a third dildo, seven inches long, of intermediate thickness? Or do I need a thinner eight-inch, or a thicker six-inch? Well, the answer would be to have all of these, but high-quality dildos are expensive. I went to Babeland on Rivington St and after some back-and-forth and a couple of discussions with the extremely helpful staff there, I ended up buying a vibrating dildo ($60 but on sale for $48) that is about the same thickness as the six-inch, but longer. It has a nice cock-head shape, like the one pictured above.

I was somewhat sceptical about the vibrator, but I tried it in my ass in D's car this morning and it felt good, though not great. D gave me an expert handjob while I worked the dildo in my ass with my hand, trying to get as much from the vibration as I could, and that took me up to an intense orgasm and ejaculation. Then I took the dildo out of my ass, wiped it down, and stuck it in D's cunt, and then, once it was nice and wet, her ass. Going down on her, I helped her come, and she too judged the new toy a success.

While at Babeland, I also looked at the Divining Rod/Feeldoe, a double dildo. That, I think, will be the next toy to try - it would be delightful if D could fuck me while also bringing herself off, or at least getting some good deep stimulation inside her cunt and some good friction on her clit. I suspect that F would have a good time with a double dildo too - but at $115 for the small size, $135 for the large, it is quite an expense.

Really, there needs to be somewhere to try these toys out before buying them. Some people would be squeamish about the hygiene question, but I would trust Babeland to do the necessary boiling between trials. A lot of the worry about cleanliness in anal play is exaggerated anyway - I would happily borrow other people's sex-toys and use them after a quick soap and rinse. Anyone have a Feeldoe they could lend me for a week or so?

No comments:

Post a Comment