Thursday, October 19, 2006

Omissions, emissions II

Inevitably, I miss stuff out, either through neglect or because I do not know how to recount something. These pile up until they constitute a mass that is too large to be ignored any longer. Examples:

Intra-marital fucks - C and I fucked one morning last week, and yesterday morning as well. These fucks are definitely better than the average intra-marital fuck of a year or more ago, and I believe that with continued application and encouragement they could become really good. But it also has to be said that the gulf between anything that happens with C and the sort of intense, energetic, frenzied fucking that happens standardly with D is huge; or again, that there is more connection at the moment fucking Z than fucking C.

Jerking-off - I sometimes go days without jerking off, and sometimes do it two or three times in one day. This correlates loosely with fucking, so today (when I will not be fucking anyone) I am quite likely at some point to unzip and make myself come. But the correlation is only loose.

Working girls - I have not seen the Englishwoman who I visited way back, again; but I have called her in the hope of seeing her a few times. In that case, the desire is as much to lie around talking about Marmite and pubs in Henley as it is sexual. At some point, I should set out some of my thoughts about working girls and what is going on for me there. Some time ago now I paid a visit to Julia (I assume this is not her real name) in a midtown hotel and had a very good time, and it is really under those circumstances that I feel most comfortable enjoying myself with a woman substantially younger than me. Money does not quite render pure what would otherwise be impure, but it does take over the role that would otherwise have to be played by power, authority, or some other traditional asymmetry between the sexes.

Men - not much on this front, but I did have a go at cocksucking with an Asian man a couple of weeks ago. I didn't seem to be very good at it, but then he was not very good at giving direction. I was interested in him mainly because he was uncircumcised, but in fact his cock was very different from mine, so the narcissistic motivation rather misfired. I did my best, but my heart was not really in it - quite different from my enthusiasm jerking P off, whenever that was.

If I knew exactly what this blog was for, I would know how much these omissions matter. They do not seem to matter much, but perhaps I avoid writing about certain things because I have the reader's opinion of me in mind, and obviously that is a form of dishonesty that I should try to counter.

------------
Beginning this post, I intended also to mention an hour and change with D in my office on Tuesday, but completely forgot, thus omitting it from my list of things that I had omitted.

D came to my office and in an hour or so we fucked, ass-fucked, I went down on her, she sat on my face, 69 (which never is really any good, in my opinion) and then finally I came in her mouth.

I also broke my glasses. D was lying back on the desk, I was eating her out sitting in the chair, so I laid my glasses down on the desk next to her. After she had come and her cunt was pulsing and spasming I stood up and put my cock in her and fucked her. Then at some point I turned her onto her side so I could stick a finger in her ass while fucking, and moved from that to fucking her in the ass. Once I had my cock in her ass, I turned her onto her back again - altogether a very nifty manouevre, I thought. But of course I had turned her over onto my glasses, which were now wrecked. The wages of sin is not death, but repair bills at the opticians.

The explanation for domestic consumption? I sat on them while swimming.

No comments:

Post a Comment