Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hidden in plain sight

Periodically, but especially under pressure from the questions and probings of others, I contemplate the propriety of this blog. A private journal, hidden in the safest place of all, where anyone can stumble across it? A hook hung to see what bait it attracts? An exercise in vanity and boasting? A document, no less but no more tainted than others, to be made use of by whoever is inclined? All of the above?

I will be perfunctory.

Yesterday, A. Two hours at the Liberty Inn, with memories of Z hanging over me and, by dint of my conversation, over A as well. But a lot of fun, and a confirmation that though we may have hit a peak that cannot be surpassed last Thursday, still the uplands that we normally inhabit are magnificent.

At night, a really good intra-marital fuck with C, preceded by my massaging her legs and then going down on her. I am slowly extending the duration of our fucks too, partly deliberately. But I come more easily, more quickly, with her than with anyone.

Today, J, who had a day off work. Over the course of four hours we did a huge amount of fucking and I seem to have done some damage to my left knee. Being with J is so totally different from being with A that it is almost comical. But both are utterly wonderful to fuck. J is less active, though not more submissive.

Tomorrow, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment