It was Z who called me this, and I could not dispute the appropriateness of the title. But fornication is work, of a sort. Certainly I was hard at work on Friday with D, at the Kew Motor Inn. And again today, for a little under two hours, with J. Being a liar, cheat, and adulterer is an occupation, scarcely to be undertaken without serious commitment. But it is not really work, even when one is hard at work. It is pure pleasure, or any rate impure pleasure.
Friday with D, there is really nothing to say that has not been said about other times with her, though she did have me yelling during one of those unbelievable blowjobs that she administers. There was also a lot of assfucking.
Today with J was a spur of the moment affair, and again not much can be said that has not been said before. One novel element, though, was ending up with a handjob. This was suggested by J telling of some man who had praised her as a fuck and a cocksucker but told her she was no good at giving a handjob. I asked her to sit behind me and jerk me off, which she did with expertise and aplomb, until I came all over my chest and stomach. I don't know how circumcised men jerk off, but for me it is all about friction and the foreskin.
With J, as with Z last Thursday, I had a few erection problems. In the case of Z I put this down to newness and unfamiliarity, but obviously that explanation will not go through with J.
Tomorrow I am going to have lunch with K, who I have not seen in a while, and have not fucked in a good while longer. But still, I think it will be just lunch tomorrow. A is still on the West coast, and I will not see her for more than a week.
I realize that this blog is relentlessly positive, containing hardly any reports of disappointing encounters. Does it misrepresent? I do not think so. I am hardly ever disappointed. This is a theme worth exploring, connecting expectation, performance, attitudes, reactions. But like so many things worth exploring, it will have to be left unexplored. For who has time even to blog, when they are so busy being a lazy fornicator?
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment