With churchgoing as an alibi, I went to see J, and we entertained each other for about an hour.
We began standing up, in front of the mirrored closet doors. J bent over and rested her head on the windowsill, and I fucked her from behind. At one point she placed her hands flat on the floor, and at yet another time she grabbed her ankles - in other words, she played around with angles, with the muscles in her cunt and their relation to muscles in her thighs, with the way that she presented to me. I meanwhile did my own variations of depth, timing, rhythm, direction. We looked wonderful.
Light-headed, J moved to the bed, and I climbed on top. We fucked and chatted, chatted and fucked, and then we fucked more seriously until she came. Lying back, she then jerked me off so that I came in her hair, which she enjoys.
In the evening, I met D downtown and we fucked for half an hour in the back of the car: first her on top, then me on top, and then, once I had come, the traditional face-sitting. It was hot and humid, and by the time we were done D was slick with sweat.
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment