Tuesday, June 19, 2007

S-o, s-o

Anonymous asks what I have have been up to. The answer is, same-old, same-old. Fucking the same-old people, in the same-old way. I have no news - no new women I have fucked, no new ways of fucking the women I have been fucking.

That will change, and perhaps I will blog it when it does. Perhaps not, though. I am under no obligation to blog every fuck. And if all there is to blog is the mere fact of fucking, blogging degenerates into score-keeping. Nothing wrong with that, but nothing interesting in it either.

If I were scorekeeping, most weeks I would post a respectable score: two or three sessions with D, a bout with F, perhaps one other extra-marital liaison, and then a couple of intra-marital fucks as well. Enough to keep me busy. But I have little of interest to write about - for even though fucking D continues to astound me, I cannot do more, in language, than wheel out words like 'astounding' and 'amazing', and that is nothing more than cheering. For the reader, it is like hearing the home crowd in the stadium roar, while you are on line for a hot-dog: you don't know what just happened, though you know it was good for the home team.

Between score-keeping and cheering is, I suppose, the republic of letters. I apologize that, in recent times, I have been less than dutiful as a citizen of that republic. I will try to do better.

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful post, LCA. We are still rooting for the home team, even if off purchasing a cold beer (we're Yanks, after all, and so drink the stuff frigid).

    So how has your sexual relationship with D evolved? Is it just always amazing in the same ways, or do you find her (and yourself) still increasingly responsive, increasingly inventive as the months roll by?

    ReplyDelete