Women like F, who is a single mother, and J, a single woman, raise no location issues. I have only ever fucked them in their own beds. But with other, married women, the problem of where is often almost as intractable as the problem of when.
A is married but childless and jobless. What work she does, she does from home. But she lives way out in the suburbs, a journey of more than an hour each way. I have visited her at home quite a few times by now, but doing so requires me to have a robust alibi, and also one that puts me about the same distance from home in terms of traveling time. A used to come into the city very often, and then we used one or other of the short-stay hotels listed below. A has visited me at home when my wife is away and the children out of the house, and even spent a weekend a few months ago (one that began with a delightful threesome with K). I think the only other place A and I have fucked is at her sister-in-law's apartment in the city.
In-laws have also come in handy with D. We spent a long afternoon while back fucking our way around her mother-in-law's condo somewhere out on Long Island. D I have also visited at her own house in Nassau county two times, and she has visited me at home a few times as well. But with D the vast majority of our many times together have been at the Kew Motor Inn, or in my office, or in her car. I have also fucked D outside, and we have on a number of occasions managed to spend nights together.
M, with whom I am not in contact at the moment, is also married. I have visited her at home once, and we have also made use of her mother's apartment once. Otherwise it has been my office or one of the hotels. (Correction: M pointed out to me that we had also fucked in the restroom of a bar.)
Offices are problematic in terms of privacy and comfort. Sex does not require a bed, but long, varied, energetic sex is surely best had in a bed, rather than on cheap carpeting and desks. Particular acts and positions do work well, though. Yesterday D was in my office for a while, and I spent a long time eating her out while sitting in my desk chair, as she lay back on the desk. This is more comfortable and less of a strain than eating her out on a bed, though perhaps no easier than when she sits in a chair with her legs spread and I sit or kneel on the floor between them. Another great advantage of the desk is that when I am done eating her out I can stand up and stick my cock in her, as a standard desk is just about the right height.
D is the only woman I have fucked in a car in several years. When I first met C she had a large American car that we fucked in quite a lot, and we have fucked in odd rental cars a few times since, I suppose. D's Pacifica, with the middle row of seats folded down, offers a decent amount of space for fucking, and because it is possible to gain a lot of purchase with feet and hands, I have fucked her very hard in the car. The Pacifica has black-tinted windows in the back, and we have fucked in the middle of the day while parked on relatively busy streets without anyone being aware of us.
Homes are good to fuck in, but raise clean-up issues, and of course there are risks. D's older daughter returned home unexpectedly when I was there, and so I ended up in the classic French farce position of hiding in the closet. As far as clean-up is concerned, I find hair the most troublesome. But the lint-roller is an excellent tool for picking up hair - better, in my opinion, than most vacuum cleaners.
Hotels are a huge topic, and one day I will try to produce a decent guide to NYC hot-sheet hotels, no-tell motels, and short-stay places. If they were cheaper and more reliable, they would be ideal. I have never been made to wait at the Kew Motor Inn or at La Semana (which is a dump) but I have been at the Liberty Inn. I have been turned away at the Seton more than once. The hotels that rent rooms for a few hours on the side are often full with overnight guests, and rooms tend to be available only in the middle of the day, in the window between check-out and check-in times.
A randomized list of hotels/motels I have fucked in: Grand Union, La Semana, Liberty Inn, Herald Square, Seton, Kew Motor Inn, JFK Airport Inn (?). I have never been to the St Mark's. M once booked a place online, paying a reasonable overnight rate, and we just used it for four or five hours in the afternoon/early evening; I don't remember its name.
If money were no object, I would rent a small studio apartment. As it is, I need a wealthy benefactor to agree to subsidise my lying, cheating, and adultery, or else someone to offer me daytime fuck-space for free. All over the city, beds are unused while their owners work 9-to-5, or, if they are lawyers trying to make partner, 5-to-9. It is a terrible waste. Think of the use to which these beds could be put. And afterwards, I promise to go over everything with the lint-roller.
Addendum: Yesterday I visited F, but some workers were fixing something in her apartment, so we went across the hall to her neighbour's place - F has keys - and fucked there. We have keys to a couple of friends' apartments, but I have never before thought of this as a way of securing fuckspace. Interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment