Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Knowing how to be fucked

D, right from the start, knew how to be fucked. She knew how to be fucked as well as I knew how to fuck. From the start, we fucked well - as well as I knew how, as well as she knew how, as well as we knew how.

The fucking got better. We always fucked as well as we knew how to fuck, so as the fucking got better, we learned how to fuck better. The better we fucked, the better we knew how to fuck; the better we knew how to fuck, the better we fucked. This remains true - each time we fuck we add something new, or deepen something old, or build on what has gone before. After two-and-a-half years, we have no reason to believe that more lies behind us than ahead.

D and I know how to fuck each other really well. That knowledge is shared, belonging to neither of us independently of the other. At the start, I knew how to fuck, but this knowledge had nothing to do with D in particular. Though I now know how to fuck D very well, that knowledge is to do with D rather than anyone else, and belongs to her just as much to me. There is not much that I have learned that she has not, or that she has learned that I have not - but there is a lot that we have learned.

At the start, D knew how to be fucked, but not how to fuck. I knew how to fuck, but not how to be fucked. We have learned from each other, and D now fucks as well as I, and I am fucked as well as she.

How did I learn to be fucked? We went through an intermediate, strap-on phase in which D took my ass, but that was only a phase. The strap-on has not been out of the bag in months. Instead, almost every time we are together, I lie back so D can fuck me, climbing on top just as I climb on top of her when she lies back to be fucked. She rides my cock, fucking me as she likes. Sometimes, if we are in the mood, I will give her my cock to fuck me with, a switch that is easier to make when stoned but possible even when unstoned. It is remarkable how, if I am fucked at the right time in the right way, I can feel D driving my own cock into me. Occasionally, the illusion is complete, and I feel her cock thrusting up inside my cunt. At other times, it is more like a blending, or an inversion, a rewiring by which sensations in my cock are processed as sensations of her cock in my cunt. But however it is accomplished, it is - cheering again for a moment - amazing.

D likes to fuck, and I like to be fucked. It is good to be fucked, and good to fuck. So it is good that we know how to fuck and be fucked by each other so well. I think any complete sexual connection should have this symmetry. I have had only one such connection in my life before this, and that was twenty-five years ago. It is wonderful to have such a connection again.

No comments:

Post a Comment