Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hard and fast

D called me while I was in my office, telling me she could pick me up in ten minutes, drive us to our local car-sex spot, fuck for fifteen or twenty minutes, and then drive me back. Was I game? I was.

I have been fucking D for more than two years. Back near the beginning, twenty minutes of car sex would have meant an orgasm or perhaps two for her, from oral sex, and some fucking leading to an orgasm for me too. Or perhaps a blowjob for me, oral for her, some fucking as well.

By now, however, D is multi-orgasmic to an extraordinary degree, and loves to come while fucking, so once she had sucked me hard, she told me to lie back so she could ride my cock. By the time she lifted herself off my cock to sit on my face perhaps ten minutes later, I think she had come six or seven times, including three orgasms that could not have been more than twenty or thirty seconds apart. She came again on my face, and then I got on top and fucked her, eventually banging her into the corner of the tight space. I thought that our monumental joint orgasm, where I felt like I was pissing seed into her in long spouts while her cunt convulsed and clenched around me, was the end of it, but after I pulled out of her and sat back, frothy white seed dripped out of her. I caught some on my finger and gave it to her to taste, and tasted some more myself. From there, it seemed necessary for her to sit on my face once again, and she came for the last time grinding her clit into my mouth.

This counts, I suppose, as a quickie. But D and I know each other so well sexually, and are so good at fucking each other, that we can do more in twenty minutes than we used to do in an hour or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment