Friday, March 07, 2008

At home with D

Here is a recap e-mail that I sent to D after an afternoon at her house in the suburbs. I had not been there for well over a year. Apart from anonymizing, I have changed nothing, so this is a sample of how I write to D - but of course, I was always, at some level, aware that this recap might make it onto the blog. So that awareness must also be taken into account.

Dear D,


A recap of today will leave everything that is magical out. But what is magical between us is not something that can be expressed in any other way: sex is how that is expressed. To describe what happened today we would have to re-enact each moment, in the same place, the same way, with the same feelings - and that, of course, is impossible. For whatever we do again we do with the first time behind us. Today was special for many reasons, but principally because this was the first time that we had been together in your house since you began coming while fucking. So that was the main theme of the afternoon - for you to come while fucking all over your house; to bring the person you are so often with me at the Kew, or in your car, or in my office, back home for you.

We got a little stoned on your deck, and then I asked you to take me upstairs to your bedroom. Once we were up there, we both knew that this was an important time, and one that mattered not just for what happened between us, but for what you would remember afterwards. We spent a little time clothed, but fairly soon we were undressed and ready to be in your bed.

You looked so beautiful against the crisp white linens. You looked so happy to be in your own bed, with me above you. I went down on you and you came that way, and then you asked to be fucked, and I reminded you that you should ride my cock. And that is what you did: D in all her magnificence riding my cock, picking up the waves of pleasure and surfing them until they broke. I do not know exactly how many times you came, or how, but there was a calm about your fucking even when we became passionate and frantic. You fucked me sitting up straight, working my cock as deep as you could. You fucked me close, lying on top of me and grinding at the base of my cock. I tweaked and pinched your nipples, grabbed your hips and forced you down on me, fingered your asshole.

I fucked you - a lot of very serious fucking, in which I grabbed at the edge of the mattress for purchase, tried to split you in two, aimed to push you through each orgasm and on to the next, always wanting you to have more, and then more again. I told you to look around, to register what was happening to you, and how, and where. Very lovely, very hot and sexy, very special.

I came, pulling out of you when your cunt was clenching and clutching at my cock in your own orgasm, jerking myself off so that I pumped seed onto you. Then you played a little with my cock, and I fucked you again, smearing the seed between our bodies. At some point, I remember, I rubbed my chest against yours, trying to tease your nipples with mine. But maybe that was before I had come all over you.

From your bedroom to the bathroom, where I ate you out and then fucked you on the vanity - amazing orgasms from you when I was licking your clit and when I had your ass in my hands and was driving you down onto my upthrusting cock. I think it was there that I decided you should come from fucking everywhere. D, I want you whenever you use that bathroom to think, briefly, of that amazing fuck. Deal?

The other bathroom - an abortive attempt at ass-fucking, and then hand-fucking in the shower. You came, but not with my cock inside you. Then downstairs to the living room and on to the cucumber suede couch, and a lovely close hugging fuck, with your skin and the suede of the couch on my body, your cunt close around my cock, feeling my way up to your climax, your cunt tightening as you rise to the peak. I love how well, how precisely, I feel you approaching orgasm now, for I can rise to the top with you, feel you leap out into space, ride the tides of sensation that run through you - all just as if I were coming myself (which, in truth, I am, because we are coming together whenever you come). After we fucked on that couch, I ate you out.

Down to the basement, where I lay flat on the floor, on the rug, and you stood above me, legs astride, and lowered your fucked-up, juicy, swollen, cunt on to my face. D, you must do that again, more slowly, more deliberately! I ate you out, my arms half-pinned in place by your legs, so it was difficult for me to reach your nipples and pinch and pull them. But you came two or three times before I slithered out from underneath you and began my assault on your ass.

I had fucked your ass in the car earlier, and dressing afterwards I had stuffed my shit-smeared cock in my shorts. Call me a pervert, but I was pleased to be messed up like that throughout my meeting. I had a change of underwear with me. So I was happy to have another go at your ass, and happy to get messed up again. But first I had to get hard, and you had to be opened up, so while you knelt with your head on the couch I stuck my thumb in your ass and jerked myself hard, spitting on your ass to get you lubed up and ready. Then I worked my cock - just stiff enough - into your ass and fucked you, until you came from the ball-slapping, the thrusting, the sheer sexiness of being comprehensively ass-fucked in your basement. Sure enough, my cock ended up shit-smeared again; I washed it off at the wet-bar sink.

After that, the brief blowjob in the collapsing chair, and then we moved to the barstool for the re-enactment of my last visit to your basement. But of course things are different now, and we never work to a fixed agenda anyway. You, doubled up with your legs over my arms, my hands grasping the back of the stool, made with me a tight little system: you, open and easily fucked; me, relaxed and free to work my cock in you as I pleased. You had come plenty of times already, but from this point on almost all your orgasms were hard and deep, and very intense. On the barstool, I could fuck you very exactly - moving my hips, moving the stool, with you pinned between. Your cunt was open but tight, wet but still resistant, so each thrust registered on its own and also counted towards the whole. When you came, I felt completely gripped by your cunt, and you were adrift in ecstasy for a long while, bearing down hard. A lot of fucking is penetrative - me sticking myself inside you; you spearing yourself on me. This was very like that until you came, when it felt much more as if I was enveloped, encompassed, surrounded; you were planted, affixed, attached.

Then we went upstairs, and you made me a cup of crappy coffee while I fucked your ass in the kitchen, and I made feeble attempts to fuck you on the island before eating you out there instead. And that was the end of the tour, and we went back to your bedroom. There we had a session that, were it the only thing we had done, would have made the day one of the most remarkable sexual experiences I have ever had. On top of everything that came before, it was just ridiculous.

Throughout the afternoon, as you know, I cared most of all about giving you sexual pleasure in ways that would infuse your life in that house with pleasure when I was not there. D, we fuck a huge amount, for a long time - but still nearly all our time is spent apart. You spend almost every night in that bed, and much of the rest of your days in the kitchen, the den, the basement. I wanted, today, to make each one of those places ours in some way or another. I know how that works for me, in my own home, and I wanted today to make it true for you. So I was very pleased, very happy, about my idea to watch you masturbate, so that from now on that would be always something that included me somehow. But, as I explained, I was nervous and concerned, for there is a kind of colonization of your own private sexuality that is a little disturbing, I want you to be able to fantasize about other men if you choose to, and I don't want to be an obstacle to that. On the other hand, it is lovely for me to think that I can be with you in some more concrete way when you jerk off, when you come.

I loved watching you, being close to you, feeling your breath on me, looking into your eyes, as you brought yourself off. And after that, I felt honored to join in, pinching your nipples. After that, more fucking, and a huge, deep, long joint orgasm - remember my pulsing cock in your cunt, when it seemed as if we were locked together in ecstasy? And you pushed me off you almost as soon as I was done coming, shoving me aside because you wanted to be freed of the weight of me. That, too, made me very happy.

I fished around in your cunt with my fingers for all that come and cunt-juice - it tasted so good, looked so good making a film between my fingers, and I was pleased to wipe it on your sheets, pillowcases.

I ate you out after that, didn't I? And this account misses some ass-fucking, I think, and then I jerked off and came all over myself too - so that was the third time I came during the afternoon. You had the lipstick vibrator on my ass while that went on.

Downstairs, dressed, I ate a slice of pizza, we went out on the deck, and then I fucked you a little more, and insisted you clean my cock with your mouth. Then we left - or didn't, because of the panic over your neighbour.

No comments:

Post a Comment