
Alcohol is not much of a sex-drug, but a little buzz from wine or tequila is good, especially if I am also a little stoned. I do not think alcohol enhances sensation, and I think it does make it harder to pay exact attention when going down on a cunt or when fucking precisely. But wine gladdens the heart, as the Psalmist says (Psalms 104: 15).
Oil to make the face shine? Well, I am not sure about the face, but there is definitely something erotic about oil, about the sheen of an oiled body, about the slipping and sliding. Bread to sustain strength, yes; food as a sex-toy, on the whole is a mistake. But I have had a few good times playing with my food with D.
Most cocktails are, to my taste, too sweet. My own margaritas, my own cosmopolitans, sourer than any others I have tasted, I enjoy. Wine I am less interested in than I used to be. Good beer - well, that is hard to find, and harder to resist when found. My lunches with M tend to be two pint lunches, which is just the right amount to carry me through the afternoon. Being a little drunk does encourage risk-taking, which is important in sex. Anything that aids the work of disinhibition is good.
It takes away the performance? Well, it does if you are too drunk. But so long as you are just drunk enough, it is, like sex itself, a good thing. I drink more since I gave up smoking, but alcohol is not a performance-enhancer in the way that nicotine is; it does the good it does by removing restraints. It also tastes good.

No comments:
Post a Comment