Thursday, September 06, 2007

Welcome mat

Yesterday I spent a couple of hours with F, doing most of the things that we usually do, but no anal. Today, when I arrived, she had courteously lubricated herself so that I could begin by unzipping and working my cock into her asshole right away. I simply bent her over the bed and fucked her ass. After a short while, she lay on her back and I fucked her ass while on top of her, her legs hiked up over my shoulders. She has come once before while doing this, but towards the end of a long session. Today her first orgasm came this way (and her second too).

Foreplay? None. Or the foreplay is simply the anticipation that she feels waiting for me to arrive, that I feel travelling to her in the cab. Today I was ready to fuck as soon as I arrived. The same is typically true with D. Canonical foreplay activities - fingering, oral - are usually second acts with F or D. Sometimes, after fucking for a while, I soften up a little, and then it makes sense to do something that does not require a hard cock. But it is also true, especially with D, that one thing leads to another, and after she has come while I am going down on her, or she is sitting on my face, she likes to be fucked.

At the moment, I seem to have no time, and not much opportunity, to fuck anyone besides D and F (and, of course, C). I have not seen A in weeks. J is inaccessible thanks to scheduling issues. I do not quite understand why, but I seem to have less room to manouever than a year ago.

I link to a couple of blogs, and one, The Ethical Slut, seems on the verge of abandoning posting. That would be a shame: together with the College Callgirl, the Ethical Slut is the nearest thing to a kindred spirit that I have found in the NYC blogosphere. I do not mean by that any similarity of character, or morals either - I am the most unethical of sluts, and doubtless more like College Callgirl's johns than I am like her. But still, I think there is a commonality of some kind - perhaps simply the inclination to think and write seriously, intelligently and honestly about sex, whether good or bad. In my case, fortunately, it is just about always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment