Saturday, January 13, 2007

Thursday through Saturday

On Thursday, D and I spent three hours and change at the Kew. She seems to have entered a phase in which her orgasms (always from oral) are becoming more and more intense.

On Friday, I had enough free time in the late morning to visit F for a brief but very enjoyable session.

This morning, under the pretext of a Saturday morning yoga session, I met with A, who came back from XX yesterday and is off to the left coast tomorrow.

I realise that these telegraphic entries are of no interest to anyone - but I do not, just at the moment, feel that I have a voice with which to talk about details. Perhaps I never did.

3 comments:

  1. Where have you gone HC? Surely you have not given up your adventures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not gone anywhere, and I have not given up my adventures. But I do seem to have lost my voice - and the character of my adventures is undergoing change. But yesterday I did spend five delightful hours in a room with E. A wonderful afternoon shading into evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. E? A new character? have you written about her before? how are your adventures changing?

    ReplyDelete